• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1997 RMK Rolling Chaisis

I
Jan 12, 2004
Chattaroy Wa
I have a 1997 RMK rolling chaisis for sale...$1200 obo...give me a call if you have any questions....the sled is located in the spokane area...509-981-6055

-151 track (perfect shape)
-Extrovert drivers
-8 inch big wheel kit
-Edge chaincase (dropped and rolled)
-VanAmburg Tunnel
-Old school Boss seat (has a couple rips in the very back of it where the storage compartment is)
-Stock hood (had to cut a small section out of it to fit twin pipes for my 910 that was in it)
-Also have an outlaw compostite hood that i will through in for $150, it is painted blue with a all black windshield...the nose cone and hood are all once piece

700-van 006-1.JPG 700-van 007-1.JPG

Last edited:
B
Jan 25, 2008
S.E. Mn
i am really interested in your sled but its a long way as im from minnesota. If you have trouble getting rid of it let me know. your chassis would be perfect for my project. bschlief1@charter.net

I have a 1997 RMK rolling chaisis for sale...$1200 obo...give me a call if you have any questions....the sled is located in the spokane area...509-981-6055

-151 track (perfect shape)
-Extrovert drivers
-8 inch big wheel kit
-Edge chaincase (dropped and rolled)
-VanAmburg Tunnel
-Old school Boss seat (has a couple rips in the very back of it where the storage compartment is)
-Stock hood (had to cut a small section out of it to fit twin pipes for my 910 that was in it)
-Also have an outlaw compostite hood that i will through in for $150, it is painted blue with a all black windshield...the nose cone and hood are all once piece

C
Jan 5, 2008
You inquired about my M-10, then i found you are selling this rmk chassis, might be willing to do some swapping....pm if you are interested. I have a Van tunnel, other AC parts, track.

I
Jan 12, 2004
Chattaroy Wa
HAHA hey moon man how you been?...its been an awesome sled...not one complaint and it sure caught a few eyes last year with the 910 that i had in it....if i dont sell the chassis i will most likely put the 800 i have sittin around in it and sell it that way or keep it as a spare....thats sure a purdy coat you got there lol

Premium Features