• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1969 Ski doo ski-boose MKII

mtbroncrider

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2011
Helena/Wibuax, MT
Wife just bought this, at my request....for me to restore and give to my nieces and nephews...for their folks to pull them around on their sleds (not mine....LOL)

I'm fairly certain its a 69 after some research, it has the fiberglass hood and back rest.....paint looks decent, if nothing else it will get stripped and powder coated
seat has been replaced at some point, I like the higher back end, so I'll probably just recover and reinstall

I do plan to widen the ski stance out to 38", but plan to keep the original feel

I will post the craigslist pics once I'm off work, and some good ones once i go get it in about 3 weeks

mtbroncrider

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2011
Helena/Wibuax, MT
skiboose3.jpg

skiboose2.jpg

skiboose1.jpg

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Those are fun for yanking kids around the yard...until they want to drive. LOL

mtbroncrider

Lifetime Membership
Jan 27, 2011
Helena/Wibuax, MT
yeah scott...kinda the plan

i want to widen the stance from the origonal 32"(ish) out to 38-40 c-c for trail stability

my sister used to live in west, and rode her sled all the time...but now she has 3 kids (oldest is 7 or 8)....and with only two sleds its a huge PITA for them to go riding.....so they go skiing all the time instead

her oldest may get to ride the 340 polaris lite i bought, but he has to pass the online course, and talk his cousin into letting him
her middle kid is 5, and just inherted his cousins 04 polaris 120....so yard riding is taken care of
youngest will only be 6 months in nov, so i doubt she'll go...LOL

between my old man and i we have enuf sleds to get most of the family out on the snow.....but it seriously gets boring riding with a kid in front of you bumping helmits all the time

besides......i doubt any of thier friends have one....LOL

wow.....i just explained alot for no real reason

Premium Features