• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1926 Snowmobile - YOU GOTTA SEE THIS!

W

will

Mar 16, 2008
Calgary
snow motor

That's incredible, being from a farm way back I find this very intresting. I wonder what happened with the design as at the time it would have been very advanced and usefull.

C
Dec 30, 2008
MN/MI/CO
Welcome to it's 6th thread. LOL :) :beer;

what i was thinking... just saw it yesterday on a different thread
i think that video is hilarious though... check out its turning radius and how the guy demonstrates maneuvering over obstacles... oh.. and still dont get how that steering works. dont understand his sign language

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
Welcome to it's 6th thread. LOL :) :beer;

Funny, it's like the thing was just released to the public last month. I never saw anything on it until recently and now we have it all over the place. Maybe the video just surfaced.

D
Nov 27, 2007
Spokane
I can picture it now......Two guys are sitting around the shop having a few drinks trying to figure out how they can get there car unstuck from the deep snow. They then decide to go grab the dozer with tracks on it to pull out the car. They succeed in the effort and go back to the shop to figure out how to put the tracks on the car. After many more drinks and failed attempts one of them says "Screw it!!", and the idea is born. At least that's how I think it happened.

Premium Features