• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

-16/17 What bike do you have set up as a Snowbike?

What bike do you have set up as a Snowbike?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
M
Oct 12, 2017
Toronto
My son and I are just getting into it now with two Camsos paired with two identical KTM 300 XCWs. Hope to be ready by the holidays and riding up in Sudbury, powder permitting.

DSCN7783.jpg DSCN7785.jpg

M
Oct 12, 2017
Toronto
Our plan is to come up to visit family there just after x-mas and stay over till the new year. We have the whole hydro line going in both directions on his land. We've ridden it in the dirt but no snow biking yet.

T
Dec 4, 2017
Our plan is to come up to visit family there just after x-mas and stay over till the new year. We have the whole hydro line going in both directions on his land. We've ridden it in the dirt but no snow biking yet.

Sent you a msg with my number if you want another guy to ride with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M
Oct 12, 2017
Toronto
-22F (-30C) on the first day and 16F (-9C) the second day up in Sudbury Ontario with new snow this past week (Monday and Wednesday). Met with Teddy up there (crazy fast guy). I think we may be the only snow bikers so far in Ontario? No bar warmers yet but the day of new snow was nice so we ignored the cold. Cheap Amazon helmet lights ($25) worked great at night. All together, 3 hours clocked in this week.

DSCN7887.jpg DSCN7888.jpg

M
Oct 12, 2017
Toronto
Nice work. Last spring, we were going to get started this way but realized it would take too much time and work to accomplish by winter so my son and I went with Camsos on our two 2008 300 XCWs.

Did you build those yourself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features