• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

13 pro w/ turbo won't start

S
Oct 7, 2011
So just got back from a trip were things didn't go as planned. Sled is a 13 rmk pro with turbo I got in a trade. Second trip out, first was fine.

This trip 3miles on the trail and it just dies. Try to pull it and is really hard to pull, figured the motor piled up so we pulled the belt to tow it home. Tried the pull cord one more time just to check and it starts up. Throw the belt on and 2 miles down the road dies again. Was able to get it back to the truck but it died a few more times on the way. Each time was a little harder to start. Was really hard to get it started to drive in the deck,

I'm Home now and can't get it started. Pulled the plug and swapped em out just to rule that out and nothing. Even tried throwing some fuel in the cylinder and nothing. What should I check next?

Sent from my SM-F926W using Tapatalk

Spiderman

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Mn
Make sure you have spark and are getting gas. Switching plugs do you for sure have consistent spark?

Premium Features