• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

11-15 pro rmk big bore motor

I
May 14, 2019
11-15 pro rmk big bore motor. 2014 Polaris liberty 800 with a Carls cycle pro 900 big bore. Motor has extremely low miles, was told 500. I bought the motor with the intentions of running it in my rmk but I am going to stay turbo. Previous owner broke clutch bolt trying to remove the clutch. I’ve removed it and have a replacement crank for it just don’t want to mess with it. The setup includes

Complete 900 motor, replacement crank, full rmk wiring harness, reflashed ecu, power commander, full slp exhaust, primary clutch with Carls clutching set for 8-10k, injectors, throttle bodies, intake housing.

I’ve got 2500 into the setup and that’s what I want out of it. Firm on the price

T
Dec 5, 2009
11-15 pro rmk big bore motor. 2014 Polaris liberty 800 with a Carls cycle pro 900 big bore. Motor has extremely low miles, was told 500. I bought the motor with the intentions of running it in my rmk but I am going to stay turbo. Previous owner broke clutch bolt trying to remove the clutch. I’ve removed it and have a replacement crank for it just don’t want to mess with it. The setup includes

Complete 900 motor, replacement crank, full rmk wiring harness, reflashed ecu, power commander, full slp exhaust, primary clutch with Carls clutching set for 8-10k, injectors, throttle bodies, intake housing.

I’ve got 2500 into the setup and that’s what I want out of it. Firm on the price

T
Dec 5, 2009

Premium Features