• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

1 of 10 (Wyoming) Edition Contender G2 .22 Hornet. Custom engraving, 24k gold inlay

N

Nate

Apr 22, 2006
Northeast Wyoming/Mission Viejo California
Not very eager to sell. This is 1 of 10, yes that's right, 1 of 10, the first one of only 10 Thompson Center Contender G2 Wyoming Edition pistols. 24k gold inlay, .22 hornet, custom engraved. Very beautiful pistol, investment for a lifetime, especially since it's the first out of only 10. Like I said, not eager to sell, just fishing. Comes in Oak glass case that locks. Never shot of course, and hardly handled. This one stays in the back of probably the greatest gun safes built! This run of 10 never hit store fronts, had to know someone.

$10,000

Will get better pictures to only those who are seriously interested, in order to get better pictures i'd have to go to the ex's house to get my camera back, and I don't really want to see that b*tch ever again. So if you want serious professional photos, please be interested :)

pic5u.jpg

pic4sbn.jpg

pic3x.jpg

pic2z.jpg

pic1cgq.jpg

Last edited:
Premium Features