• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

09 m8 plugs and wires electrical problem?

S
Mar 16, 2020
Hello everyone,,
went riding the last couple of weekends and get about 45 50 miles on the sled and it starts running really crappy like firing on one cylinder barley pull itself around so today i started pullin plug caps of to see which was miss firing when running. when i did that nothing would change intell i went to put the cap back on and it would pick up till i snap the cap all the way down on the plugs it would do this on all of them except the top plug on the pto side. so i was ready to give up and get towed in then i pulled the cap off the top plug on the mag side and it would run alittle better sorta pull itself around so i slid the cap back on but didnt snap it all the way back down on the plug and it ran great so i am at a lose and any help and ideas would be greatly appreciated. mobdro kodi

boondocker97

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2008
Billings MT
Spark plug caps and the tops of the plugs do wear out over time. I end up replacing them every so often. So if you are not getting a good solid connection when they "snap" on could just be making poor contact.

Premium Features