• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08XP Summit SnoCheck Control Cluster

C
Jan 15, 2009
Colorado Springs
Took the cover off of my 08 XP 800 Summit SnoCheck to do some installs and found the hand/grip warmer toggle switch (yellow actuator) sitting on the dash along with one small spring. Looking closer it appears the mounting bracket/pivot point failed internally. Went to my local dealer to get a new switch, but, the entire front half of the cluster has to be replaced. The grip warmer/light switch/electric start button/RS toggle/thumb warmer toggle basically comes as one piece for replacement purposes. When you split the unit apart, you unplug the back half and plug in the new front half and reassemble it.

Anyway, does anyone out there have the same sled thrashed, that they are parting out? Or does anyone know of sled "junkyards" that might have the piece. Dealer wants $130 new so reasonable offers are sought on a used one in order to replace my broken unit.

Thanks in advance.

Chaos

Premium Features