• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

08 800 Dragon WILL NOT RUN

D

Dragon8hundo

Nov 26, 2007
Hartley Iowa
yes i know polaris should be doing it but as you read in my initail post it also says that they have been very helpful... but we hadn't figured out the problem on friday so i brought it home that night hoping that i might be able to find something before i left for the hills on saturday but no such luck

R

RamrodAK1

Nov 26, 2007
Eagle River, AK
I am having the same exact problem as you. I went riding today and didnt even get it off the trailer when the pto cylinder dropped. I have 70 miles on it. I have no spark either on both cylinders now. Changed the cap and still nothing. I am very angry.

IQ?

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
Vilhelmina,Sweden
www.facebook.com
Update!!

I had to post here when i saw your problems...
I have had two machines in the shop now one is cutting out "RMK 600 CFI" And one suddenly stops and cant be restarted and then suddenly
starts again.."RMK700 155"
The customer who owns the 700 noticed by ´coincidence that
a cable by the hood hinge shorted to the aluminium heat shield!!
It is the program enable jumper cable that we use to reflash sleds.
We wrapped the cable with some tape on both sleds and they havent missed a beat since!! Dont know if it will fix your problem but its worth a
Try..
Good Luck
Ed:D

R
Dec 5, 2007
i know a stator doesnt come in and out like that , especially on one side....but i had the same problem, couldnt figure it out.......replaced stator ...fixed!!!

T
Feb 19, 2015
Sorry! I'm late a bite, But I want to know how you fix your problem because I put 6 sparks plugs to my sled this week and I 'm lost with this troble.

Thanks.

Premium Features