• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07m8 162

S

sledheadjake

Aug 31, 2009
Bonners Ferry ID
07 m8, 3950 miles this sled has been very well maintained dd fluid changed out every 500 miles, chassis greased every 3rd ride , sled is has been kept extremely clean! Reason for selling is I'm buying a new sled, this sled runs great, compression on both cylinders is @125, this sled is ready to ride, doesnt need a thing. Here's the list of improvements Ive done.

rebuilt and revalved shocks (fox zero)
SLP y pipe, pipe can ( new last year)
Bdx oil delete
Bdx two wheel kit
No snow running boards
Van amburg updated rear
Mountain addiction rack (have gas jugs, storage bag)
All new after market front end bushings
New hand warmers
Primary clutch has the billet aluminum spider, plus the 911 clutch cover also (just rebuilt this month)
M-rite steering post fix with the bdx steering post holder
New bearings in the brake side drive shaft (2 seasons ago)
New egt sensor this month
Google warmer
polished tunnel
vented side panels
tether
2 belts
sled cover

I have sold the boss seat and the aftermarket rear skid , the stock seat and skid are on it now
The hood that is on it now is a hood I got from a friend, it is completely stripped and not that pretty(but very well vented)if you want I am able to get the original hood (it has one small crack on it but is otherwise in great condition)
There is one small dent on the pipe from me laying the sled into a tree, does not effect performance
This sled has always been garaged during the summer and winter when not in use. This is a great deal, this sled books at 3800!

Asking 3100
208-946-7294
Call for any questions
Jacob

Last edited:
Premium Features