• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

07 summit x 162x2.5 with NEW big johns 860!!!

T
Nov 21, 2007
I am selling my baby!... This has been my pride and joy since I snow checked her in 06.... I completely rebuilt the entire sled less than 500 miles ago and have all paperwork to go with it. Over 7,000 in new parts!!
The following was done less than 500 miles ago:
Big johns 860 with new crank
Toms clutching and his 3d arms
Front Shocks rebuilt revalved and new stiffer springs set up for 210 lb rider
Fox zero pro rear shocks and new torsional
Camo extreme 2.5 x 162 track
Big wheel kit/ bogie wheel elimination/scratchers
New boss seat
Oil pump delete
Water temp gauge
New piolot 6.9 skis
I replaced every bearing and seal or wear item on the entire sled!!
New ECM
New chain/ chain case seals\ bearings
New custom running boards (not inserts!) zero snow build up!

That is all i can think of that is new on sled previous things in sled is the usual:
Bar risers, muff pot, gas can, polished tunnel.
The sled is flat black with polished tunnel and various parts powder coated flat black including bumper and running boards... This sled looks mean!
I will include 2 covers and a whole tool box full of clutch parts; springs helixs, weights and ramps for every altitude and condition u will come across in the mountains!.... This sled has been so overly cared for it's ridiculous!.... I can't load pics here but if you call or text I can text u or email you pics right away! I've put over 20,000 in this sled over the years and 7,000$ jus 500 miles ago!... Sled chassis has about 3900 miles on it but dosnt show it! The first one to give me 4900 gets it!! 530-314-3565

Premium Features