• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

05 Titanium Cutler DragonCat M1 $4,850 obo

B
Jan 9, 2017
CASH OR TRADE Need a 15 M8 Turbo or Supercharger. Deciding to sell instead of parting out. Over $20,000 invested in the sled. It’s a 2005 M series titanium chassis. Everything on this new is new from the track, to the seat, to bolts and nut are titanium. The motor is a Cutler Racing Dragon Cat M1000 motor. I drove this sled only 2 times a year the last few years bc I save it for out west only. The has less then 350 miles on it. You will not find a cleaner and more powerful sled for under 5K. It is a torque monster and your arms will hate you! Engine looks great but the skid area is the definition of mint condition. $20,000+ spent on this 100% custom Dragon Cat . Sled put out a little more 200HP and best of all weighs less than 400lbs.
Perfectly maintained and cleaned after every ride and always stored high and dry in the garage. Every summer properly winterized and fogged motor. selling to upgrade my 15M8 have no problem driving long distance to meet.

IMG_4092.JPG IMG_4676.JPG IMG_5485.JPG gauge.JPG pipe1.PNG list1.PNG List2.PNG

deanross

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2010
Cody WY
WOW! You have the best M series I’ve seen out there. Good luck selling it. You’ll probably miss it when it’s gone.

rpmboy

Lifetime Membership
Jan 25, 2009
Mn
I am the gentlemen who built this sled,it works great and he is correct,no expense spared !!

S
I am the gentlemen who built this sled,it works great and he is correct,no expense spared !!
I just bought this sled here in Michigan and was curious if you would happen to have some time to maybe talk. When i got the sled i intended for Michigan U.P. Off trail and quickly figured out it was still clutched for high elevation. Also someone put a D&D can on it and screwed up the way the pipe sits. Long story honestly but i just dropped off to freshen the top end do to slight piston scoring and 125 psi per cylinder. My number 9892594672

Premium Features