• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

‘16 CMX 129” w/ updated track - $4000 USD

Zad

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2017
$5300 CAD, $4000 USD. Track kit is just across the line from Eureka, MT and Bonners Ferry, ID and I'm happy to meet a US buyer at the border. I updated to a ‘19 CMX 129” because you can't beat the CMX product and customer support so I’m selling my ‘16 which is in excellent condition with the updated Camso/CMX 129” track and Aro ski with 17-19 ktm/husky 300 mounting block and ski fit kit. The belt drive system is 21mm. I got the Aro ski new (20 hours total use) and I’m the third owner of the cmx kit. The original owner laid the kit over on a road and put some minor rash on the belt cover. Aside from normal wear and a few mounting holes in the tunnel the kit is straight, clean and reliable, no issues and nothing needs repair or attention. Comes with a 3.3 MA gas can that has a burn wear on the corner of the can (I bought it this way and it works fine) and a waterproof storage box (both of which I use straps to secure), struts for both pds and linkage bikes and two spare belts. Does not come with a chain. I don't get notifications from snowest so for a faster response call or text two5zero-5eight1-0four0one.

Last edited:

Zad

Premium Member
Jan 8, 2017
I'll be in the Sandpoint/Priest River area Aug 30 - Sept 1 and could bring the kit for an interested buyer.

Premium Features