• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

touring

1. J

track wont fit! need help from experienced polaris owners.

hey guys and girls, just swapped my track for a new 136, (Polaris dealer said it would fit, but it doesn't. the tension bolts are all the way back and i still need about an inch to tighten. the sled is a 1998 Indy trail touring. xtra 10 suspension. does anyone know what track comes on this...
  2. S

New- looking for tour snowmobile/trailer and safety training in Washington State

Hi All, I've used snowmobiles for work purposes over the years- hauling gear in Colorado and work purposes in Antarctica. I'm a professor and have a research project in the mountains in Central Washington (Blewett Pass). We've been renting snowmobiles the past several years to access a study...
  3. P

NEW Ski-Doo Hood 98-00 Summit or Grand Touring, Blue - $250 OBO

I've got a brand new Ski-Doo hood sitting around collecting dust and ready for a buyer. It fits: - 1998 Ski-Doo Summit 500/583/670 - 1998-2000 Ski-Doo Touring / Grand Touring Pictures are attached. PM me if you're interested!
  4. C

Viking Pro reverse issues

i have a 2006 yamaha viking professional and when i put it into reverse its fine until i give it gas. it then makes a loud slipping metal on metal noise. seems to be coming from the right side of the engine compartment. i asked someone about it and they said maybe the chain box. What is...
Premium Features