• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

logan

1. C

2019 LOGAN TRAILER BUILD -ALL SEASON-

Well, they’re at it again... For 2019, Logan Coach Trailers is once again raising the bar. This concept has been the culmination of several years of R&D, testing, discussion and for me a pipe dream brought to reality. It all started with the desire to have a trailer that could be used for...
  2. D

Logan and Trails West Heaters?

Anybody have any experience with the factory supplied heaters in a Logan or Trails West? Looking at a new Logan trailer and wondering if I need the new 70,000 BTU Hot Dawg heater? It is only available in the 2019 and apparently is now standard in the Zbroz edition. Is the basic 40,000 BTU...
  3. C

Logan Horespower Gooseneck Show Trailer For Sale---SOLD!!!

-SOLD- 31' Gooseneck Z-Bros Edition JL Stereo with amp & sub-woofer Full Caliber Products guide package Heater with boot/glove dryers & heated wardrobe closet Aluminum storage box's 2 deep cycle batteries 2 30lb propane tanks matching spare This trailer belongs to Logan Coach and was the...
  4. FocusJR

Moving to Utah

I am finally leaving the flat lands behind and moving to Utah. My new job would be near Tremonton. I have been mountain riding for 8 years but only a few times per year during a vacation. I am looking forward to being able to ride all winter. I'd be open to hearing people's opinion on good...
Premium Features