• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

avy

1. Sled Solutions

Klim Atlas 26 Avalanche Bags - In Stock

We have 2 in stock that a customer backed out of, Klim is sold out of these until next season. http://www.sledsolutions.com/index.php?id_product=1273&controller=product
  2. N

BCA Float 12 with 1.0 Cylinder

This is a new with tags, never used BCA Float 12 avy pack. Please note that this is the 1.0 system. Comes with empty cylinder. For a great overview of the pack see the youtube video below. $475 obo shipped to the lower 48. Can ship Alaska but we will need to discuss the cost. Possibly ship...
  3. rulonjj

BCA Float 27 turbo

I have two brand new float 27 turbo avy bags that are light grey/neon green. One has the canister. The other does not. Asking $550 shipped for the one with. Asking $400 for the one without.
  4. G

F/S Snowpulse ProRider Avy Back Pack

***SOLD***Snowpulse ProRider Avy Back Pack ***SOLD*** Snowpulse ProRider Life Bag Avalanche Survival backpack for sale. This backpack was purchased new in early 2011 and was manufactured in July of 2010. At the time, Snowpulse simply called this the ProRider Large, where “Large” refered to the...
  5. S

Mammut Barryvox Avy beacon - used $210

I had brain surgery and am forced to sell my gear. I have a Mammut Barryvox avy beacon. It uses 2 AAA batteries. I never used it for a real search, and hope you won't need to either. But you should have one. You can pay via paypal, or I can deliver on Eastside of Washington state.
  6. W

Someone Buried at Placer

Rode Placer today... My buddies wanted to go up Squirrel even though I suggested we shouldn't. We got up to the bench where you have to drop down into the chute... there was about 15 sleds stopped there, that gut was filled with avy debris. I told the group i was with we should turn around...
  7. mtnpull

snow science thread

Hey guys, I just started a snow science thread in the general section to help us all learn a little more about the snow we love to ride on. The more we know the safer we can be. I would love to have all the Utah peeps involved. http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=174770
  8. mtnpull

Snow Science Thread

First off this thread was purposely placed in the General section to benefit as many snowmobilers as possible. Please don't move it. The purpose of this thread is to provide each of us with the opportunity to discuss snow science and what different types of snow there is, how temperatures...
  9. mtnpull

AVY Beacons

For all my Utah peeps. I can now get a special buy on Ortovox M2 avalanche beacons. $249.95 each. I will take orders up until Monday the 5th then I will order and have them available the following Friday. If interested please PM me your phone # so I can call you. The beacons is the Ortovox...
Premium Features