• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

trailer

1. Tonysnoo

Two M8s (one turboed), Trailer, Sled Deck, Gear, etc.

I have two 156 M8s (with electronic reverse), Trailer, Sled Deck, Lots of gear. Turbo M8: OVS style turbo package with some of my own drivability/reliability mods: Tial 2871 - 4" Intake housing w/fresh CHRA,.. Single throttle body system w 4 injectors,.. Intercooler, Fueling programmed for...
  2. J

2 Place Drive on Drive off tilt

2 Place drive on drive off snowmobile trailer with tilt. New deck last year. 8' wide x 10' plus the V. Just replaced the hubs and wheel bearings. Excellent trailer and pulls very nice. $1200 OBO.
  3. B

2007 Skidoo Summit 800 XRS 159 and trailer

delete
  4. M

2 Place Snowmobile Trailer Decking

I have a 2001 Voyager snowmobile trailer I am replacing the plywood decking on (replacing with 3/4" marine grade plywood) and am wondering what I should do to protect it from the sun/snow, or if I should just leave it bare. I'm also looking for something to go underneath my track to protect the...
  5. S

FOR SALE Caliber V-Front Ramp Shield w/ LowPro GripGlides

Brand New in the box (box getting a little beat up sitting in the garage). Caliber part #13404 Purchased 2-3 yrs ago, never ended up installing on a trailer. $499 MSRP - Asking $175 (cash) Located on the west end of Billings, MT. Private message if interested and I will share info/phone...
  6. S

Trailer Advice

I bought a tilt two place snowmobile trailer similar to the one in the picture below it's still at my father in laws (I bought it off him for a steal) so I don't have a picture of the actual trailer. It's in amazing condition only has probably 2500 km on it tops he bought it in 2009 when he...
  7. D

Just Finished A couple of Logan Coaches! Looking for Feedback!

Just finished installing floors in a couple of Logan Coach trailers and wanted some feedback. We think they turned out great! What do you all think about these trailers? We have been nothing but impressed! Now that our floor is in, this trailer is ready for years upon years of use with no...
  8. D

Aftermarket Trailer Flooring

We specialize in aftermarket trailer flooring. This floor is manufactured here in the US, we are bringing it into the industry of motorsports recreation and specializing in enclosed trailers. Product is a super durable polypropylene material. 1 sq ft each tile, 5/8th thick. Comes in any color...
  9. H

2 / 3 place enclosed Charmac Snow Sport

SOLD -- 2 / 3 place enclosed Charmac Snow Sport 1998 Charmac Snow Sport dual axle snowmobile trailer. Perfect for 2 long tracks...could squeeze a regular track or kids sled facing the rear if you wanted. New tires all around. Full caliber track and guide system installed last year for easy...
  10. C

2008 Summit 154 and 2011 Summit 154 w/ Trailer

Located in Denver, Colorado: Two meticulously maintained 800cc 154” mountain sleds and a well cared for two-place enclosed trailer for sale for the cost of a new Summit. This package is the perfect way to get into the sport of snowmobiling! Will be sold as a package only. 2008 Ski-Doo Summit...
  11. dhtrailer

Logan Coach Horse Power Z Broz Edition....

The 2017 Logan Coach Horse Power Z Broz Edition...check these new photo out and let me know if you have any questions. We are offering some great deals on any orders of these trailers...and please don't hesitate to ask for custom options! www.diamondHtrailer.com
  12. S

New- looking for tour snowmobile/trailer and safety training in Washington State

Hi All, I've used snowmobiles for work purposes over the years- hauling gear in Colorado and work purposes in Antarctica. I'm a professor and have a research project in the mountains in Central Washington (Blewett Pass). We've been renting snowmobiles the past several years to access a study...
  13. colorado_matt

Gooseneck trailer built by Mirage (video)

Here is a rundown of the features in our Xtreme Blackout Sport edition gooseneck built by Mirage Trailers. I've seen a lot of enclosed trailers with homemade or custom cabinets, shelves, and heating systems and most turn into a pain in the rear! This trailer came fully equipped with everything...
  14. M

(2) Aluminum Snowmobile ATV Sled Decks

I have these sled decks for sale, Dove tail deck: It will fit in a short bed or long bed truck. It is in great condition all LED lights work and has lights mounted under the deck also. 2 ski tie downs. The deck is 8 ft long and 98 inches wide. The Dovetail is 19 inches long. The ramp is in...
  15. P

2015 Triton Aluminum Single Snowmobile Trailer - Loaded!

2015 Triton Elite5 Aluminum single place tilting bed trailer. Less than 1500 miles on it. Need a toy hauler so this one goes! Has all top of the line accessories: Dual fuel bottles (5 gal. each) with locking rack, ski guides, tongue jack, spare tire and aluminum mount with lock, center tie down...
  16. C

2 place Voyager snowmobile trailer

For sale is a great 2 place Voyager snowmobile trailer. It is 12 by 8 deck with the it being 10 by 8 square with the 2 foot V. It is in great shape with a spare tire that has never been used. It has a ramp for the back so it is a drive on drive off made here in Utah. I went to an enclosed. Also...
  17. R

2011 Snowbird 7X28 aluminum enclosed trailer

All aluminum, screwless exterior, finished interior, 3 windows, 6 inch taller height, helmet cabinet, 110 volt florescent lights and 12 volt lights, built in furnace, aluminum wheels, and LED lights. Trailer is located in North Dakota. Call Kurt: 701-220-6508 Will sell for $10,000
  18. B

Sled Deck and Towing Enclosed Trailer

Hey Guys, I am looking to buy a sled deck. Wondering if I should go the 7 ft option or the 8 ft. I have a F350 short box (6.5 ft box). My sled is a 163 pro rmk. I know having the extra length on the deck would be better for the 163, but is it really needed? Was also wonering if it is possible...
  19. P

Haulmark Trailer Rusting Apart – Poor Quality – Terrible Customer Service

Haulmark Trailer Rusting Apart – Poor Quality – Terrible Customer Service <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>...
  20. S

Karavan Trailer

10' Karavan drive on, drive off trailer. Factory made - not a u-built. Includes two front and one rear Superclamps($500 value and worth it) and spare tire with tongue mount. Newer tires/rims/axle/plywood. All lights work - ready to go. $2200 obo Vancouver, Canada 604-551-1901
Premium Features