• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

billet

1. R

DET again

Ok so I got basically a multirace winning shell/B.motor for free and completely built it up with all new and aftermarket: Billet head (sea level)[new](87 octane here in Nome, AK, we add octane boost, maybe I need to mix some AVGAS 100oct? Head I think is very high compression [I'll re-test psi]...
  2. K

Need input on what parts to machine

Looking for some input on what I should start machining for parts, what do people want? What needs to be fixed. So far I’m in the prototyping phase for brake levers, front bumpers with rebuildable shear points(to save the bulk head and rebuild with ease) chaincase guards and rear bumpers and...
  3. G

IQ/RMK/Fusion/HO 600 CFI BMP Billet Head

I have for sale a Bikeman Performance Billet CNC head (04-308L) from my 07' Polaris 600 CFI. It says it fits IQ/RMK/Fusion/HO 600 engines from 07-11. http://bikemanperformance.com/snowmobile/bmp-billet-heads/bmp-billet-head-kit-for-600-ev-ho-fusion-iq-rmk-rush.html The head is in great...
  4. A

F/S 2 sets of Edgeworks billet wheels *new* $200

I have 2 sets of Edgeworks Billet 8" wheels for sale $200 for either style Take both sets and I will throw in new bearings! Can do Visa/Mastercard over the phone Call Jacob @ 208-459-0662 Click here for my used parts page
  5. A

F/S Billet Drivers on Yamaha shaft

Pro-Line Billet 10 tooth 2.52" drivers on Yamaha shaft $150 Call Jacob @ 208.459.0662 Click thumb for larger image Click here for my used parts page
  6. westsledin

05 f350 factory grill w/insert

I bought a new billet grill so my factory '05 grill w/insert is for sale. This grill is not cracked, not peeling. I put the insert on the day I bought the truck (insert from Ford). If you need a replacement, you won't be disappointed. I believe (you need to validate if it fits your...
Premium Features