• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

arctic cat clutching

1. J

2015 & Earlier Arctic Cat MDS Primary Weights

Like new 72.4 gram base weight set up at 79.0 grams for M8000 but totally adjustable All included tuning bolts and washers that are included in new kit. ready to bolt on including set screws. $165.00 shipped to lower 48 great deal on excellent like new weights Jeff 360-921-3085 call or text
  2. D

Team Tied Clutch for AC Proclimb

(SOLD) Team Tied Clutch for 800 Proclimb Helix: 71-55.46/71-57.46 Spring: Red/Black Clutch worked incredible and only selling because I turboed the sled and went to a different setup. Less than 200 miles on the clutch Also have a set of MDS weights and spring that worked spot on with this...
  3. G

New to the sport just bought a 05 M7 any advice???

Hello to all, I just bought a 2005 M7 153 with 700 miles on it. Yes the speedo is working. I have done some stuff to it but would just like to know if anyone would be willing to share with me the ins and outs of this sled. what should I be looking for maintenance wise. what are the must have...
  4. KSH

Arctic Cat Clutch Thread Links

Arctic Cat Parts Online Look-up 1974 to 2011 Arctic Cat Drive Clutch and Driven Clutch Component Part Numbers and Specs. Cat Torque/Tech/Specs How to read spark plugs M8 2010 M8 Broken Primary Springs (Something to check) D&D big dog weights vs. cat weights 07-09 M8 Clutching setups...
Premium Features