• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boss seat

1. FirstPlaceParts

XP Boss Seat Sale: $299

We have a few new XP Chassis Boss seats left that are $130 off retail, only $299 now. A boss seat is lighter, more comfortable, does not absorb water and has extra storage. Here is a link to our XP seat sale: Ski-Doo XP Boss Seats Thanks Mark
  2. FirstPlaceParts

Boss Seats $349 - While They Last

All remaining BOSS Seats are $349 until remaining inventory is sold. We have seats for Polaris, Ski-Doo, Arctic Cat and Yamaha. Here is a link to our BOSS Seat Section: BOSS Snowmobile Seats Take our Snowmobile Survey for a chance to win $100! Thanks Mark
  3. M

2003 Yamaha RX-1 with 2 stage MCXpress turbo

I have this 2003 Yamaha RX-1 with 2 stage MCXpress turbo, on high boost it makes 285 hp! 4290 miles, only 1500 have been with the turbo. I have owned this sled for about 8 years and it has always been a turn key sled, i'm just finding less time to ride nowadays. The sled has had many things done...
  4. FirstPlaceParts

$100 Off Boss Seats

We have BOSS Seats in stock ready to ship and they are now $100 Off, here is the link: BOSS Snowmobile Seat Sale Thanks Mark
  5. FirstPlaceParts

$100 Off BOSS Seats

We have BOSS Seats in stock ready to ship and they are now $100 Off, here is the link: BOSS Snowmobile Seat Sale Thanks Mark
  6. N

BOSS Lightweight Seat NEW

Boss lightweight seat forsale. Price just REDUCED!!! New NEVER used. Fits Polaris from 2006-2014. $275.00, plus shipping or pick it up. contact Nick 250-768-4092
  7. D

WTB: Boss Seat for Mountain Cat

Looking for a Boss Seat for my 03 Mountain Cat 900.
  8. R

HRP Boss Seat Purchase Kootenay-Stomper

Kootenay-Stomper sold my 14 year old son a HRP boss seat that he said was damage free with no rips or tears in it. After he finally got this seat yesterday we discovered that the top front center of the seat had external shoe goo holding the big rip together. The seat also had some type of...
  9. FirstPlaceParts

New 2012 BOSS SEATS - Buy Early!!!

We'll soon have over 250 Boss Seats in stock, order early to guarantee a seat before it snows. Here is a link to our Boss Seat section: Boss Seats They are available in custom colors and two different styles this year, all panel colors can be chosen and ordered on the site. The site also...
  10. N

2006 Polaris RMK 600 complete part out

tunnel extension and heat exchanger $50.00 front heat exchanger $20.00 tail light $5.00 Brake Caliper assembly $15.00 Brake hose $5.00 steering support hoop $5.00 Steering Rack $15.00 coolant tank $5.00 Oil Tank $5.00 Torsion bar $5.00 wire harness...
  11. FirstPlaceParts

$40 Off Remaining Boss Seats: M-Series, Dragon, 1M, Mtn. Max, and ZX Chassis

$40 off all remaining Boss Seats, here are some links to each specific seat: Arctic Cat M-Series Boss Seats Arctic Cat 1M Boss Seats Polaris Dragon Boss Seats Yamaha Mountain Max Boss Seats Ski-Doo ZX Chassis 2000-2003 Boss Seats Thanks Mark
  12. A

F/S M-Series High-Rise Seat Green *new* $200

SOLD
  13. jgd

Boss High Rise Seat - Polaris Edge

SOLD - Boss High Rise Seat - Polaris Edge Boss High Rise flat Top Seat – for Edge with shovel pouch and red accents with mountain scene. This is a great seat that really takes the load off your knees with the extra height. There are no rips or tears, not faded and the zippers all work fine...
  14. R

wtb boss seat for an 03 900 mtn. cat

I am looking for a boss seat for my 03 900 mtn. cat. If anyone has one pm me with price.
  15. FirstPlaceParts

XP Seats $319 NEW Non-Current

We have a few of the old style Boss Seats for the XP. They are $319 until gone. They don't have all the storage of the new seats but still a good seat for $319. Here is a link to the Seats: XP Seat Thanks Mark
  16. J

Bose seat for 2006 skidoo summit X

This is a high rise bose seat in good condition for a 2006 skidoo summit X, It will fit any skidoo model year with rev style frame. It was used for 1/2 season last year then I sold the sled. I wll take $275.00 for it.
  17. FirstPlaceParts

Boss Seats - In Stock

We still have Boss Seats in stock, call 1-800-396-7034. Our inventory changes so it is best to call and see if we have your model in stock. www.firstplaceparts.com or call 1-800-396-7034. Thanks Mark
Premium Features