• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

vohk

1. S

2016 Axys 2.6 155” VOHK Turbo 216 miles!!!

2016 Axys 2.6 155” VOHK Turbo 216 miles!!! Polaris Axys snowcheck 155” 2.6 track with VOHK Turbo, EGT, VOHK clutching all installed by VOHK, Chris Burandt Fox Shocks, skinz bumpers front and rear, will sell with Skinz ARC (not installed), Polaris GPS, TKI brake lever, only rode it 3 trips so...
  2. M

'17 Axys 174 Build Finally Getting Started

Build starts next week, should get the sled back by 2nd week of December (perfect for UT snow). Round 1 Mods: 2017 Axys 174LE Boondocker ST w/ Water to Air Intercooler Vohk Stage 2 Turbo Clutch, set for 8K-10K ft. Tuning for 91 clear and 100LL mixed with 91 clear 50/50 SLP Intake 2Cool Turbo...
  3. colorado_matt

VIDEO first ride on 2017 SIDEKICK

It sure was nice to get my new AXYS with a SIDEKICK built&tuned by VOHK out on the snow over the weekend! Found better snow than expected and the sled performed flawless! Can't wait to get this one back out there. fvop71E5nXw
  4. colorado_matt

MOUNTAIN SKILLZ special discounted pricing

In the spirit of this silly Black Friday and Cyber Monday stuff, we are running special pricing through 12:00 am on December 1st. Standard 1, 2, and 3 day workshops will all be discounted $50, our avalanche safety courses are discounted $25, and sled rentals are dicounted $50. We are off to a...
  5. colorado_matt

PUMP GAS TURBO!

I'm really excited about this project! VOHK has built and dialed in a BoonDocker PUMP GAS TURBO on one of my 2015 Pro RMK's. We're running straight 91 octane with 10% ethanol. Sled is one of our Mountain Skillz rentals so the purpose of the build is to be very rider friendly and extremely...
  6. colorado_matt

VOHK open house/BOONDOCKERS 11 premiere Nov 1!

Going to be a fun day in Kremmling! There will be some crazy new builds on display, big discounts, door prizes, and guaranteed entertainment. Hope to see some SnoWester's there!
  7. colorado_matt

May riding in southern Colorado-video

Foot and a half of fresh snow in May put a big smile on my face! Would be great to have another season last into July. sWSDaVc4inc
  8. colorado_matt

BD performing IN DEEEEP snow

2014 PRO RMK 155 with BD turbo and a few other goodies including a TKI belt drive. Instant response and consistent performance all the time. Kit installed and tuned by VOHK. 700+ miles so far and pull and go like a stocker, but much more fun! gCh7w3QVZMM
Premium Features