• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

idaho

1. W

2017 Crazy Horse Hill Climb- Apr 22-23, 2017 at GRAND TARGHEE

The Skyliners Motor Club presents the 2017 Crazy Horse Hill Climb at Grand Targhee You are not going to want to miss the 2017 RMSHA Points Championship at Grand Targhee. Racing will begin Saturday (4/23/2017) morning and will go through Sunday afternoon. There is not a bad seat at the...
  2. P

McCall Sunshine & Pow Video to get you pumped....

Just thought I'd share a little re-edit of POV footage I captured last season in McCall... it seems to be getting a lot of people stoked on the upcoming winter! McCall Sunshine & Pow Video (Click the link, sorry cannot embed Facebook videos.) :sun:
  3. R

Hill cross

So I've looked everywhere online about hill cross races going on in Idaho and only found the Schweitzer race is there any other races in Idaho and does anyone know when the Schweitzer race is going to be held?
  4. D

Magruder Ride?

Thinking about riding the length of the Magruder Corridor next season - from Darby, MT to Elk City, ID. Anyone out there done this ride, or have any ideas about it? I've traveled the road in summer, but haven't done much exploring in winter. Any advice welcome.
  5. B

Harley snowmobile can on m7.

Ok so i'm looking into buying a m7 with a harley snowmobile can on it. Anyone know anything about these besides that they are extremely loud? If you have one please give me a link to a pic of one or a picture or something. Thanks.
  6. B

Harley snowmobile can.

Ok so i just bought a m7 and it came with a "harley" exhaust can on it> All i know about it is that it is extremely loud! I also know they are made in Idaho. If anyone could give me some more info that would be great! If you could upload a picture or video of one that would be even better! Thanks.
  7. M

Island Park Rental Cabin - Few Weekends Left

We have a few weekends left in February and the beginning of March for cabin rental in Island Park. Cabin is great for snowmobiling right from your front door! Reasonable and great for a group of friends or family!! Come enjoy the snow at Island Park!! Looking at the weather forecast it...
  8. B

Sun valley report

Heading to sun valley this week. Can anyone give me some ideas of some good back country riding areas. Does anyone have a snow report from this weekend. Should be in town mid week.
  9. E

02 Polaris RMK 800 + Trailer $2800

Selling my 2002 Polaris RMK 800 with a 156" Track, not because I want to but because I need to pay off some bills... It's a tough decision for me because I love this sled and it's been nothing but good to me. And winter is finally upon us!!! About the sled, I'm the second owner and it's been...
  10. D

146 Freeride New Member Dykman146 Utah

Hello, I am a new member to snowest, currently reside in the Salt Lake City area but am native to Idaho. I have been snowmobiling for around 10 years and love the days were the snow is deep and there is no end in sight. currently on the new freeride 146 and this sled handles like none i have...
  11. B

Smart phone friendly McCall area grooming report.

You can get a smart phone friendly McCall area grooming report at www.secesh.net/Groomer.htm It is updated by 8 AM each morning. We are getting off to a slow start this season but are expecting more snow this week.
  12. G

Xtreme Snowmobile 2011 GRASS DRAG schedule

Here is our current 2011 grass drag schedule. I will keep it updated if there are any changes to be made. Feel free to ask if you have any questions. End of Sept. race TBA Oct. 8th Logan, Ut Oct. 15th Malad, Id Oct. 29th Honeyville, Ut Nov. 5th Pocatello, Id Stay current by liking our...
Premium Features