• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

firstplaceparts

1. FirstPlaceParts

2017 Snowmobile Catalog

Our 2017 Snowmobile Catalog is now online, you can view it at the following link. 2017 Snowmobile Catalog When viewing the catalog there is a link on the left to download it in pdf format. Thanks Mark
  2. FirstPlaceParts

2017 Snowmobile Catalog

Our 2017 Snowmobile Catalog is now online, you can view it at the following link. 2017 Snowmobile Catalog Once on the link there is a link on the left to download it also. Thanks Mark
  3. FirstPlaceParts

$100 Off MotorFist Jackets & Bibs: Free Gloves

Until January 1st we are offering $100 OFF select MotorFist Jackets and Bibs plus free gloves with a jacket puchase. Here is the link to the sale: $100 Off MotorFist Jackets & Bibs Thanks Mark
  4. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all Castle X Jackets

Castle X Jackets are now 10% Off. Mens, Womens and Youth. Here is a link to all the Castle X Jackets: Castle X Snowmobile Jackets Thanks Mark
  5. FirstPlaceParts

Klim Black Friday Deals

Here is what we will be offering for Klim on Black Friday through Cyber Monday. I'll post other deals as we are allowed to publish them. Klim helmet $150 Off, Buy on Klim Goggle get one Free, Sale on Powerxross Jackets and Bibs. Klim Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals Take a look at the...
  6. FirstPlaceParts

509 Googles in all styles and colors!

We have all the new 2016 509 Goggles, buy from the nations largest 509 Dealer. Here is a link to all the new 509 Goggles: 509 Snowmobile Goggles Take our Snowmobile Survey for a chance to win $100! Thanks Mark
  7. FirstPlaceParts

2016 Castle X Gear is Online

All the new 2016 Castle X Snowmobile Gear is now online, here is a link to all the new gear: Castle X Snowmobile Gear Take our Snowmobile Survey for a chance to win $100! Thanks Mark
  8. FirstPlaceParts

509 Products from the Nations Largest Dealer

If you are looking for 509 Goggles or 509 Helmets we have them in stock. Buy your 509 gear from the nations largest 509 Dealer. Free US Shipping on all 509 Gear. 509 Goggles 509 Helmets Thanks Mark
  9. FirstPlaceParts

2015 Snowmobile Catalog Ready to Ship

Our 2015 180 page Snowmobile Catalog is now available, here is the link to get your Free Copy: 2015 Snowmobile Catalog You can also download it at this URL: 2015 Snowmobile Catalog When you go to the above download link click on the Share Link just below the catalog then to the left is a...
  10. FirstPlaceParts

Bibs/Pants: Klim, HMK, FXR, MotorFist, Slednecks & More!

We carry a huge selection of Bibs and Pants by almost every manufacturer, here are some links to what we carry: Klim Bibs MotorFist Bibs HMK Bibs FXR Bibs Castle X Bibs Divas Snow Gear Bibs Slednecks Bibs TOBE Bibs All Snowmobile Bibs Email Signup: FirstPlaceParts.com Newsletter Free...
  11. FirstPlaceParts

WRP Seats for Polaris, Ski-Doo, Arctic Cat & Yamaha. Starts at $290

Check out the New WRP Seats for all 4 brands starting at $290 WRP Snowmobile Seats WRP's Mountain ASSAULT Series seats represent a radical departure from the OLD norm in snowmobile seat styling, value and performance. Each Mountain ASSAULT Freestyle Series seat is solidly based on a...
  12. FirstPlaceParts

Klim Jacket in stock - Free Shipping!!!

We have all the new 2012 Klim Jackets in stock. Here is a link to the full line of Klim Jackets: Klim Jackets Thanks Mark
  13. FirstPlaceParts

2012 First Place Parts Catalog

First Place Parts has a new 160 page Snowmobile Catalog, it has the following plus more: Klim, MotorFist, HMK, Castle X, FXR, Coldwave, Sled Divas, Slednecks, Arctiva, Avalanche Products, Gear Bags, BOSS SEATS, and much more. You can order your free copy at the following URL: 2012 First Place...
  14. FirstPlaceParts

First Place Parts has a new 160 page Snowmobile Catalog, it has the following plus more: Klim, MotorFist, HMK, Castle X, FXR, Coldwave, Sled Divas, Slednecks, Arctiva, Avalanche Products, Gear Bags, BOSS SEATS, and much more. You can order your free copy at the following URL: 2012 First Place...
  15. FirstPlaceParts

16. FirstPlaceParts

First Ride in MotorFist Jacket and Bibs

I know I sell this stuff, but I wanted to wear it before I really commented on how it works. I was in Togwotee for 5 days and wore the MotorFist Jacket and MotorFist Bibs, I've worn Klim for about 6 years so I have a good comparison. The MotorFist was really good: I stayed dry, I guess this is...
  17. FirstPlaceParts

Wash and Dry your Klim & MotorFist Gear

Hello: I posted this a couple of seasons ago so I thought it was time to say it again. We went to a couple of shows and people were surprised when I told them to wash and dry their Klim Gear. Here are some direct quotes from the Gore-Tex site; "Wash your garment as often as you need to. In...
  18. FirstPlaceParts

Wash and Dry your Klim and MotorFist Gear

Hello: I posted this a couple of seasons ago so I thought it was time to say it again. We went to a couple of shows and people were surprised when I told them to wash and dry their Klim Gear. Here are some direct quotes from the Gore-Tex site; "Wash your garment as often as you need to. In...
  19. FirstPlaceParts

Slednecks Coats and Jackets

We are now carrying the full line of Slednecks gear. Here is a link to the full line of Slednecks Gear: Slednecks Coats and Jackets Thanks Mark
  20. FirstPlaceParts

17 Hot Girl Calendars some on sleds some not!

We are carrying 17 hot calendars this year, we have 1 snowmobile swimsuit calendar and 1 more to come the rest vary in from tool calendars to women on bikes. Here is a link to the calendars: Hot Girl Calendars Thanks Mark
Premium Features