• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

vintage

1. L

VINTAGE SNOWMOBILE SHOW - ISLAND PARK, IDAHO - JANUARY 20, 2019

Lakeside Lodge Vintage Snowmobile Show & Swap Meet 2019! Time to dust off the old vintage and head to Island Park, Idaho. This years event will be on January 26th, 2019. Check out or website and facebook page for event details including Vintage Show, Swap Meet, Awards, Group Ride, Live Music and...
  2. L

VINTAGE SNOWMOBILE SHOW - ISLAND PARK, IDAHO - JANUARY 26, 2019

Lakeside Lodge Vintage Snowmobile Show & Swap Meet 2019! Time to dust off the vintage and head to Island Park, Idaho. This years event will be January 26th, 2019. Check out our website, LakesideLodgeandResort.com and facebook page for event details. Hope to see you there!
  3. Albany Mountain

Vintage 72 Arctic Cat Panter 399

I want to sell my Dads 1972 Arctic Cat Panther 399 which I rode last in 1999. It has been stored indoors for most of its life. Great tunnel, track, decals and original seats. It would start and run through the carb. I was unable to get it to run correctly after carb and clutch rebuild and...
  4. J

Dead Sled yards near Edmonton

Anyone know of places around Edmonton that would have parts for older Polaris sleds? I'm looking for a used primary clutch....
  5. S

The Zedshed

The Zedshed is a cool place to see some vintage Arctic Cats. http://www.arcticinsider.com/Article/Homecoming-ZedFest-at-the-ZedShed
  6. B

Vintage Show

Saturday, February 5th Garwin, Iowa Show 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Bonfire, 5 mile ride after show Contact Todd Karney at 641-751-1220 for more info
  7. A

1966 Arctic Cat 560D

Hey me and my friend went and picked up an old Arctic cat for a school project. we had no idea what it was but come to find out its a 1966 560D. Only 51 were produced and we would love anyone who has one or knows alot about them to contact us. You can email me through this with any information...
Premium Features