• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

gopro

1. K

Lost Go-Pro at Stampede Pass

Was riding Stampede Pass December 26 and my mount off my 509 helmet broke off along with my Go-Pro Hero 4, if found please be kind enough to send me a message, THANK YOU!
  2. P

2013 pro 800 piston and rings.

I have my sled tore apart and have 1900 Miles on a stock motor with no mods. What is a good set of rings and Pistons to put in? Any other things I should do while I have it apart?
  3. I

Lost my GoPro 3++ up Wolf Creek, UT

Lost my Silver GoPro3++ snowmobiling today up Wolf Creek area (Utah, above Woodland). It has the name KyleysGoPro. It fell off on the road between Knoblits parking lot and the turn off. If anyone found this, I would appreciate it if you gave me a call. This was a gift from my wife for...
  4. P

Brand new hero 3 + black edition

Opened but did not end up using it. Selling for 340.00 shipped Also have flat screen attachment brand new in box 75.00
  5. I

Little GoPro footage to keep us excited for this winter

Made a video with the GoPro footage I got from my Thanksgiving visit last year up in Union Pass (near Dubois). Figured I'd share it to anyone who's excited for the in coming season! If you're not a Kid Rock fan, feel free to mute the video (Born Free background)...
  6. P

Dan Treadway gopro pow short

http://gopro.com/videos/video-of-the-day
  7. colorado_matt

turbo IN DEEEEP snow

2014 PRO RMK 155 with BD turbo and a few other goodies including a TKI belt drive. Instant response and consistent performance all the time. Kit installed and tuned by VOHK. 700+ miles so far and pull and go like a stocker, but much more fun! gCh7w3QVZMM
  8. OEUnlimited

Rentals - beacons, airbags, shovels/probes, GoPro

Things book up quick, so make your reservation today! 2013/14 Rental Rates: Large order discounts: over $100, get 10% off, 15% off $150, and 20% off $200 And add a GoPro Hero3 Black rental to any avalanche rental for only $39 BCA Float 22 & Float Throttle: 1WK: $59 2WK: $75 3WK: $89 4WK...
  9. SnowmobileNetwork

Who uses Pinnacle Editing Software ?

I have been using Pinnacle editing software ..I am just doing the basics ..but want to learn more ..besides youtube ..does anyone have any advise on using this software ..such as GoPro set up ???
  10. T

GoPro Hero 3 Black Video Settings

Heading out West in a few days and wondering what everyone's opinion is on the best settings to use for a Hero 3 Black edition. I can always check it out at the end of our ride but I'd rather not waste a days worth of video if anyone has some good or bad experience. From the links below it...
  11. S

Cooke City, MT footage 1-19-13

http://youtu.be/-5qWTnF7lQw first trip out this year to Cooke.
  12. T

Best Helmet Camera???????

I am looking to get a helmet camera. The go pro's seem heavy and bulky, also they stick out pretty far, but seem to have great picture, easy software and editing... The "Countour" cameras are sleek with a great design, but have mixed reviews about not working well in low light conditions...
  13. G

Original GoPro Motorsports camera and accessories

GoPro Motorsports camera and accessories with everything pictured. This is NOT the Hero 2 or 3! Works great. Used every year riding out west. Looking to upgrade so here's a chance to get everything you need. This one runs on 2 AAA batteries. I use rechargables or lithiums as I only use it...
  14. W

New GoPro firmware update! 11/12/12

this is the one I've been waiting for, that enables white and silver hero3 cameras to sync to iProducts so you can use the app to set up shots and control picture/video. rumor has it that an update of this caliber won't hit for the black edition until December 14. works for me, cameras are...
  15. S

Selling GoPro Hero 1st Generation

I'm selling a GoPro Hero 1st Generation Helmet cam, comes with summer back, waterproof back, a couple of mounts, a couple of posts, RC video/audio cable, GoPro Hero video camera 1st Gen. Throwing $160 or best offer out there. Ask questions, make offer. Shoot me a pm for my contact info, thanks guys.
  16. S

Selling GoPro 1st Generation

I'm selling a GoPro Hero 1st Generation Helmet cam, comes with summer back, waterproof back, a couple of mounts, a couple of posts, RC video/audio cable, GoPro Hero video camera 1st Gen. Throwing $160 or best offer out there. Ask questions, make offer. Shoot me a pm for my contact info, thanks guys.
Premium Features