• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

riding

1. G

Helmet speakers

I tried ear buds and hooked them up to my bca back country adventure radios made my ear sore does anybody know about some good speakers that i can velcro in I don't need a switch on them or to talk with them or anything i just want a cord and speakers i looked at the giro tune ups and the pro...
  2. T

KLIM Class project

Hey all, I am a college student doing a marketing project for KLIM. I was hoping to get some feedback from you all, the actual riders. Just a few questions to keep it short and sweet. What are some places you stop at before you go riding? (convenience stores, hotels, gear shops, etc.) While...
  3. P

Ride tomorrow

I need a group to ride with at gold creek tomorrow, friends aren't going but I want to. I'm a deep mountain rider and want stay off trials. Please let me know. Thank you
  4. L

Lava Mountain Lodge snow conditions

Low snow=deep discounts. Less than 2 miles to good snow, park just below Brooks Lake Road in the new parking lot. Offering $75.00 a night for two people in lodge rooms. Grizzly Cabins only $45.00 a night just bring sleeping bags and pillows, sleep up to four w/ heat electricity and dining nook...
Premium Features