• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

helmet

1. B

Unused Suomy Alpha large (B.C.)

Brand-new unused Suomy carbon alpha torched. Lightest competition approved helmet. Size large, but fits on the smaller side of large or larger side of medium. Bought as a gift but is too small. This is the highest level Suomy you can buy in terms of impact protection and weight. 1250 grams...
  2. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all FXR Gear

All FXR Gear is 10% Off: Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmets and more. Here is a link to our 10% Off Sale: 10% Off all FXR Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  3. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all FXR Gear

All FXR Gear is 10% Off: Jackets, Bibs, Boots, Helmets and more. Here is a link to our 10% Off Sale: 10% Off all FXR Snowmobile Gear Thanks Mark
  4. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off all FXR Gear

5. FirstPlaceParts

Free FXR Goggles with Helmet Purchase

We are offering a Free FXR Mission Goggle with any FXR Helmet purchase, an $80 value. Here is a link to our sale: Free FXR Goggles with Helmet Purchase Thanks Mark
  6. FirstPlaceParts

Free FXR Goggle with Helmet Purchase

We are offering a Free FXR Mission Goggle with any FXR Helmet purchase, an $80 value. Here is a link to our sale: Free FXR Goggles with Helmet Purchase Thanks Mark
  7. FirstPlaceParts

Free 509 Goggle Offer - Check it out

Get a free 509 Aviator Goggle with any 509 outer wear jacket or bib purchase or buy a 509 Carbon Helmet and also get a free Aviator Goggle. Free 509 Aviator Goggle Sale Scroll down on the page to see the second sale. Thanks Mark
  8. C

509 Delta R3 helmet wiring

Anyone know for sure what plug to use on a '12 Pro to wire in one of these helmets? Thanks!
  9. FirstPlaceParts

Helmets: 509, Klim, FXR, HMK, Fly & More!

Snowmobile helmets, over 500 models to choose from. Here are some links to our snowmobile helmets: Snowmobile Helmets 509 Helmets Klim Helmets HMK Helmets MotorFist Helmets FXR Helmets Castle X Helmets Fly Racing Helmets HJC HelmetsCastle X Helmets Gmax Helmets Adult Snowmobile Helmets Thanks...
  10. B

For sale: NEW Brenter C6 Fatboy Snowbike with helmet - $699

Brand New Brenter C6 Fatboy Snowbike, comes with a Giro Nine Snow Helmet The Snowbike features an: ■ Allmountain Bike ■ all mountain high performance SNOWBIKE engineered in the Austrian Alps, ■ leading edge "bow-Frame" design, ■ aluminium frame. ■ Full suspenison active system, ■ quick...
  11. Z

GMAX Helmat

Hello I just got a GMAX helmet with a vizor that is attached to the helmet (I can still put goggles on if I put the vizor up all the way but it doesn't cover my whole face) does anyone know where I can buy a vizor that is COLORED I see the tinted but I ride at night so I can't use that but I...
  12. FirstPlaceParts

Buy one MotorFist Helmet Get One Free

This weekend through Cyber Monday you can buy one MotorFist Magento Helmet and get on FREE. They are on sale for $150 plus you get one Free. Here is a link to the Sale: MotorFist Magento Helmet Sale Thanks Mark
  13. FirstPlaceParts

Klim Black Friday Deals

Here is what we will be offering for Klim on Black Friday through Cyber Monday. I'll post other deals as we are allowed to publish them. Klim helmet $150 Off, Buy on Klim Goggle get one Free, Sale on Powerxross Jackets and Bibs. Klim Black Friday and Cyber Monday Deals Take a look at the...
  14. FirstPlaceParts

Free Goggles with MotorFist Helmet

For a limited time we are offering a Free MotorFist Goggle with any MotorFist Helmet purchase. This is a $89.99 value for free, here is a link to the special: Free MotorFist Goggles with Helmet Purchase Take our Snowmobile Survey for a chance to win $100! Thanks Mark
  15. FirstPlaceParts

$100 Off the MotorFist Magento Helmet

Get a MotorFist Magneto Helmet for $90 plus Free US Shipping. Here is the link: MotorFist Magneto Helmet Thanks Mark
  16. travydog

Helmet cams and accessories for sale

For sale. 3 contour cameras and accesories. Every one works good. Im asking $275. Plus shipping. you can either message me here or email me tkohnen@venturecomm.net thanks
  17. G

Helmet speakers

I tried ear buds and hooked them up to my bca back country adventure radios made my ear sore does anybody know about some good speakers that i can velcro in I don't need a switch on them or to talk with them or anything i just want a cord and speakers i looked at the giro tune ups and the pro...
  18. M

Which new helmet???

Trying to decide which new helmet to get. A new 509 or the Fly Carbon Dubstep or the FXR Super Lite Mountain Air. I ride with 509 goggles and would like to get opinions on which you guys think is the best for back woods riding. My biggest concern is fogging and goggle fit. Thanks for the info
  19. C

509 Matte Black Evo Helmet

SOLD!
  20. FirstPlaceParts

HMK Helmets - 3 colors and Great Graphics!

Take a look at the new HMK Helmets, DOT and Snell approved. HMK Helmets Other Links: Email Signup Snowmobile Catalog Win $250 Twice a Month
Premium Features