• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

snowmobile

1. BrapBirk

Memorial Day Weekend Snowmobile Racing in Lake Tahoe / Reno

Calling all racers and snowmobile enthusiast! The third annual FEEDER 500 is back for another day of snowmobile racing. Sunday of Memorial Day Weekend May 28th! Free to view, $30 to race your first class and $25 for each class after. CASH ONLY! Bring a buddy to race and receive a $10 discount...
  2. J

2 Place Drive on Drive off tilt

2 Place drive on drive off snowmobile trailer with tilt. New deck last year. 8' wide x 10' plus the V. Just replaced the hubs and wheel bearings. Excellent trailer and pulls very nice. $1200 OBO.
  3. G

Full-Time Service Tech Required Chilliwack BC

If you are an experienced Motorsports Technician looking to work in a fast-paced environment with an established team, we want to hear from you. Fivestar Motorsports is looking for a full-time experienced technician able to work 9:00am – 5:30pm. The successful candidate will be comfortable...
  4. T

2010 Arctic Cat Sno Pro 800 Fueling Issues

Having a major issue after summer with sled running properly. Have tried almost everything and can’t get it to run right. Sled will only start good cold and idles at 3500 rpm , as I hit the throttle with track on ground it bogs and goes to die untill I release throttle and will go back to high...
  5. B

Sled for the Mrs.

Hi all, I'm hoping you fine people here at snowest can help me out with finding a sled for the Mrs. She's currently on an 04 Ski-doo Rev 800. She cant pull start it, and being carbureted, the stiff throttle wears her out quickly. I'd like to get her something that is fuel injected, has...
  6. MTNTK

Overheating Problems in Marginal Snow?

Here is the solution for your overheating problems in marginal snow conditions. Let’s face it, with a 3" track marginal snow conditions are any time you are on the trail! By installing the MTNTK performance long tunnel cooler you will double your cooling surface area and coolant capacity. We...
  7. S

New snowmobile game for iOS and Android

Hello, I have released snowmobile game called Sled Bandit for mobile phones. I'm going to tell a bit about my background. One big motivator to develop the game was my own enthusiasm for snowmobiling. I live in southern Finland, so going north and snowmobiling is difficult and costly. I...
  8. O

Sledding on water in a city 360 video

v=1UOLzlQhTnE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UOLzlQhTnE
  9. 4

2010 Turbo Yamaha Nytro

Selling this dealer demo 2010 Yamaha Nytro. The sled has 7,500 miles, but has been very well maintained and had a fresh engine at 6,000 miles. It has a like new camso accent 162"×15"×2.25" track on it. The turbo kit is a 330 hp MCXPRESS system that was professionally installed. It also has a...
  10. B

ISO Free Track for Traction on Trailer

Hi, new to snowmobiling and first post here! I've got a tilt bed trailer that needs some better traction. If you have some old tracks sitting around, i'd gladly take one off of your hands. A sixer of your favorite beverage would be provided as compensation. Located in Wenatchee. :help:
  11. D

WestView Bunkhouse - Union Pass - Dubois

Sleeps 4 - (2 sets bunk beds) - Direct TV - mini kitchen http://www.westviewoncrookedcreekroad.com/ $125/night - 9% Wyoming Lodging Tax - $60 cleaning In Crooked Creek Sub-division. Lodge - sleeps 10 - open Jan 2-13 & Jan 20 - 27, 2018 e-mail: jimsmt@lakeland.ws 715-529-0898
  12. S

2002 Polaris RMK 700 144"

For Sale by Owner: 2002 Polaris RMK 700 144" track. Good condition. Starts right up. Extras: 2" handlebar riser Tunnel Bag Muffpot Goldfinger Left-Side Throttle Underhood gear bag (great for extra tools, etc.) Simmons Gen 2 Flexi-Skis $1600 Located in Mt. Vernon, WA. (360) 202-9598
  13. A

NEW 2015 M8 Snow Pro 153

2015 M8 snow pro 153 $7999USD plus taxes and freight. Will ship to you! Contact Ryan @ 15874631120.
  14. E

5th Annual Steamboat Powersports SWAP MEET! 10/22/2016

YOU'RE INVITED! Buy - Sell - Trade...anything powersports! We had over 165 participants sign-in last year! Come check it out and make some $$$ Pig Roast, Refreshments and Music! Surprises are bound to happen! 2989 Riverside Plaza, Steamboat Springs Colorado 80487 1(970)879-5138 for more...
  15. M

2013 ski-doo summit xm 163" 800

2013 Ski-Doo Summit XM 800 163" - $6500 (Lakewood, CO) My wife is selling her 2013 Ski-Doo Summit XM 800 163", she is upgrading to my old T3. it has 2991 miles on it with the last 900 being only from her. Sled is in pretty good shape and runs flawlessly. Sled has ice scratchers, a nice exhaust...
  16. S

New- looking for tour snowmobile/trailer and safety training in Washington State

Hi All, I've used snowmobiles for work purposes over the years- hauling gear in Colorado and work purposes in Antarctica. I'm a professor and have a research project in the mountains in Central Washington (Blewett Pass). We've been renting snowmobiles the past several years to access a study...
  17. S

2007 yamaha apex boondocker turbo

This sled is a 2007 Yamaha apex Mtx special edition with fox shocks has 1504 miles. I run the sled at 10 psi boost on pump gas witch is about 250hp. with the Electronic boost control the sled automatic raises or lowers boost as you gain or loose elevation. At the touch of a button you can run up...
  18. yamarider

05 Arctic Cat M7 162 W/RKTEK 800 BIG BORE.

Selling a 05 M7 with Rk Tek 800. Runs great. Has boondocker box, SLP twin pipes, powder pro skis, boss seat, Rk Tek secondary, All shocks are fresh, fox float in front , Diamond S running boards, BDX steering block, aftermarket tunnel back half and bumper. 1000 mi on engine. $3500 OBO Located...
  19. M

ISO 3 place enclosed trailer

I prefer aluminum, extra height and full 8' inside width. Located west of Denver, Colorado in Lakewood Message me what you have, cash in hand.
  20. A

2016 Yeti Snow MX Available To U.S Customers

The Yeti Snow MX is the latest innovation of C3 Powersports for snow fanatics. Cutting-edge technology will turn your dirt bike into the most exciting and powerful snow riding experience Now Available to U.S Customers Complete Kits 120” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit 129” Complete YETI SNOW MX kit...
Premium Features