• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

polaris 800 engine

1. MTNTK

New Product Announcement: "Cool Head Kit' From MTNTK Performance

MTNTK Performance is excited to announce the next generation of engine cooling available for all ’08-’17 Polaris 800 CFI Engines. The MTNTK Cool Head offers a simple and effective way to efficiently cool your engine and lower the thermostat operating temperature without any permanent...
  2. MTNTK

New "Cool Head Kit' From MTNTK Performance

MTNTK Performance is excited to announce the next generation of engine cooling available for all ’08-’17 Polaris 800 CFI Engines. The MTNTK Cool Head offers a simple and effective way to efficiently cool your engine and lower the thermostat operating temperature without any permanent...
  3. brycter

pro 800 2014 full short block motor

Hey guys i have a full 2014 short block motor for a polaris pro 800. Motor was started- set up at dealer- rode 1 time- and taken out for a custom motor build. I would like to get $2900 for it. there is nothing wrong with this motor at all. Not even a mark in the pto crank end from the clutch...
  4. A

2010 RMK 800 Engine Failures

Guys, I am pretty frustrated and I need some help! I have a 2010 RMK 800 with a 144". I purchased the sled in October of 2010 as a dealer demo sled with 595 miles. My first blown engine was at 670 miles during the winter of 2010-2011 and the dealer repaired the engine under warranty. I...
  5. A

Polaris 800 engine

Polaris 800 engine for sale . It is a short block engine out of an edge chassis. It has an overhauled crank and new pistons. $1500 Obo . Email or call Adam (406) 370-8219
Premium Features