• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

airbag

1. V

Airbags The Offer Left Hand Pulls

Hey guys, I was reading that for sledding that we should grab a airbag pack that allows the pull handle to be mounted on either shoulder. This was we can mount it on the right shoulder (compared to the traditional left) so we can keep our hands on the throttle and still be able to pull the...
  2. T

Klim Jetforce Airbag

Has anyone picked up the new Jetforce Airbag from Klim? Looks like it offers some pretty neat features over the current traditional bags. I don't have a bag currently but this is definitely on my list to check out when I pull the trigger. Video: Linky 10L...
  3. OEUnlimited

Used bags, beacons for sale

We are starting to list our off-rental gear for sale, now that the season is winding down. Tracker 3's: 1 rental season, $250 Tracker 2's: 1 rental season, $195 Tracker 2's: 2 rental seasons, $180 Float 27 bag w/ cylinder: 1 rental season, $550 Float 32 bag w/ cylinder: $450 to $495 * full...
  4. S

BCA Float 36 For Sale with canister

Float 36 Designed for dedicated back country riders carrying their essentials. The 36 includes; huge storage volume, an internal frame, load lifters, back panel access, internal shovel/probe pockets, waist belt pockets, ski and snowboard carry system, lined goggle pocket and hydration sleeve...
  5. D

BCA Float 22 Airbag pack with cylinder $450

**SOLD** sorry, I cant delete the post... BCA Float 22 pack. This airbag pack is in absolutely perfect shape. It was used on one trip, has never been inflated, has no rips, tears, stains, or any signs of use. It even has the owners manual and instructions. The compressed air cylinder...
  6. OEUnlimited

Avalanche Rentals - Add-ons

New for this season - rent avy gear and get some cheap add-ons. Add a GoPro Hero3 Black camera package for $30 Add an ACR ResQlink PLB/Personal Locator Beacon for $25 Add a Delorme InReach SE Satellite messenger for just $45 (with 1,000 bytes of data included) Also, rent more and save...
  7. T

Avalanche Safety Seminar - Mike Duffy - Wisconsin

FREE Avalanche Safety Seminar! Engelhart Center of Madison, WI is hosting a free avalanche safety seminar (performed by Mike Duffy) on November 12 (6 PM to 10 PM). Click here to sign up. Engelhart Motorsports Co is hosting Mike Duffy's excellent Avalanche 1 seminar. If you live in the...
  8. colorado_matt

avalanche airbag review: HIGHMARK by SnowPulse VEST

The vest is a great option for active riding and has great organized storage. There is a lot of adjustment to achieve a good tight personal fit for a wide variety of riders. The material quality is top of the line and this avalanche airbag was designed by and for sledders. L-NuxrpZcEY
  9. OEUnlimited

Rentals - beacons, airbags, shovels/probes, GoPro

Things book up quick, so make your reservation today! 2013/14 Rental Rates: Large order discounts: over $100, get 10% off, 15% off $150, and 20% off $200 And add a GoPro Hero3 Black rental to any avalanche rental for only $39 BCA Float 22 & Float Throttle: 1WK: $59 2WK: $75 3WK: $89 4WK...
  10. OEUnlimited

Off-Rental Sale - cheap airbags and beacons

We are clearing out some off-rental items, so this is a great way to save - BCA Float Throttle or Float 22 Airbags with Air cylinder included - $525 Free shipping, like new condition, with all manuals, cylinder box, refill kit, etc. BCA Tracker 2 Avalance Beacons - $219 With holster, manual...
  11. FirstPlaceParts

BCA Float 22 and 32 In Stock

We have both the =Backcountry+Access&filters[department]=Avalanche+Gear&filters[prodtype]=Avalanche+Airbags&filters[technology]=Float+Series"]BCA Float 22 and 32 In Stock. Here is a little info on the BCA Float Avalanche bags or you can follow the link for more Information: BCA Float 22...
  12. G

F/S Snowpulse ProRider Avy Back Pack

***SOLD***Snowpulse ProRider Avy Back Pack ***SOLD*** Snowpulse ProRider Life Bag Avalanche Survival backpack for sale. This backpack was purchased new in early 2011 and was manufactured in July of 2010. At the time, Snowpulse simply called this the ProRider Large, where “Large” refered to the...
  13. V

BCA Float 18 (Unused)

SOLD. New, never deployed BCA Float 18 backpack with canister (filled), BCA's refill kit, and manuals. Tags still attached. $525. Spokane, WA.
  14. D

BCA Float Airbag Canister

I have three canister I do not need anymore. They are in like new condition and have no pressure in them, so they can be shipped without hazmat charges. I am asking $150 each or $400 for all three. That includes shipping the the lower 48 states. Call me for faster response at 562 896 9427. Logan
  15. T

BCA float 30 for sale $450

I think its a 2009-2010 model. let me know if you want it, will sell with payment via paypal. $450 Thanks
  16. SnowBigDeal

Avalanche Airbag Canister Refills: The Who, What, Where, & How

The canister refill process can be very confusing because each manufacturer has a different program. Because there are so many different programs, I figured I would put some information on the forum for all to hopefully gain from. Please note that each dealer may be different, but this is how...
Premium Features