• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

freestyle

1. skinoobie

2006 Ski-Doo Freestyle 300F

2006 Ski-Doo Freestyle 300F **Sold** Got a young shredder? This sled is for you. Polished tunnel, 1 ½" Camoplast Intense track that tractors through the deep stuff, custom graphics, Pilot 6.9 skis with Shaper carbides, new cover on shaved seat, RSI bars and riser, Proven Designs LED...
  2. 9

WTB 550 or 300 freestyle

I am looking for a ski-doo Freestyle for my nephew. Please contact with any leads. Located in Idaho.
  3. Reeb

X GAMES 2014 FROM ASPEN COLORADO

Snocross just finished it's 15 lap Main Event and Tucker pulls off the 7-PEAT! Pulled a MASSIVE holeshot and led wire to wire. Kody Kamm and Justin Broberg were close behind but little mistakes eventually put them out of reach. Great job by the teammates tho to bring home Silver and Bronze for...
  4. H

WTB super kicker ramp

Wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm lookin for a super kicker that's in good shape. I'm located in SW Montana so the closer the better. Call or text 1406 660 1618 or email rhirschy25@gmail.com
  5. Y

Kourtney Hungerford - Expo Flip

Any Kourtney fans out there? Put this together shortly after 2013 EXPO. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ9EZTj6KTA Feel free to tell Kourt how he did over on his Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/kourtneyhungerfordfsx?fref=ts
  6. A

*** Looking to buy a seat for a Ski-Doo Freestyle 300 ***

Hi, I just bought my son a 2006 Ski-Doo Freestyle. It has a custom seat with an LED tail light, which he doesn't like. Looking to buy either a stock Freestyle 300 seat or something else that might fit. Thanks
  7. A

** Looking for a stock Ski-doo Freestyle seat ****

Hi, Just picked up a 2006 Ski-Doo Freestyle 300 for my son. It has a custom short seat with LED tail lights. For him, I would rather have the stock seat setup. Please let me know if you have a stock seat or another seat that might fit. Thanks
  8. H

RARE FIND!!! 3/4-size sled. Freestyle 300 cc

RARE FIND!!! 2007 Ski Doo Freestyle 300. This sled is sold. Cant figure out how to remove the ad.
  9. H

HARD TO FIND! Selling 2007 Freestyle 300

Sold
  10. T

Freestyle Ramps For Sale

Selling my SCS Kicker ramp. The kicker was built off SCS blue prints and constructed at Blue Mountain weld shop locally. Works well and is structurally stable. It also comes with about 20ft of 5mm foam astro-turf for the run in ($500.00). May deliver if your close, other wise you'll need to come...
Premium Features