• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

performance

1. T

1994 Vmax 500 Performance upgrades

Would anyone be able to tell me how to set my 1994 Yamaha vmax 500 up for racing? I have recently talked to Levi Lavallee to gain some inspiration and to find out how he got to be where he currently is today in the Snowmobiling world and he came from somewhat of a similar background that I am...
  2. W

Lots of performance stuff for sale

Got some stuff im thinking of selling off my 07 M8, let me know if you'd be interested. SLP single pipe and can. Secondary clutch with RK TEK 36 degree helix clutch kit. boon-docker box 6-900 N2O compatible. Send me an email dru7878@outlook.com and I can get you pictures
  3. D

mpem recurve

where is the best place to have your mpem reprogrammed?
  4. S

Which gas to use? 91 OCT w/ethanol or 88 OCT w/o ethanol

I have been pondering this question for a while and have heard a few opinions but I would like the some thoughts from the SW squad. I am wondering which will be better for power, wear, performance, ect between using 91 octane fuel with 10% ethanol or 88 octane without ethanol in my sled...
  5. M

2011 600 E-Tec Summit Performance Help

Hi I ride a 2011 600 E-Tec Summit Everest 146" and I am looking for help getting more power out of it. The only thing I have done to it is put an AAEN can on it. I ride Michigan's Upper Peninsula and I need more power when hill climbing and the really deep snow. I plan on putting a full SPI...
  6. C

What is the best performance mod to be done on the Pro-RMK's

Does anyne know hwat the best Preformance mod is? heard good thgings about getting a head but anyone know anything that might be better?
  7. smwizzz

Polaris Clutch - 85 and cat secondary

I have a listing under the misc parts section with some clutches. If you wish to look I have posted numerous pics.
  8. smwizzz

2002 polaris rmk hood

GONE with the wind!!! SOLD!!!
  9. smwizzz

990 Genesis

This is a 990 genesis built on a Polaris bottom end. It has the head welded to eliminate the dial a dome o-rings. The engine ran very strong. It has a couple stripped bolt holes in the cylinders that need to be repaired. I no longer have the chassis and have no intention of repairing the...
  10. smwizzz

Polaris engine, ignition, pipes, clutching, titanium shock springs

I have a bunch of parts. I have a Genesis 800 ready to rock. i have the twin pipes for the 800. I have the carbs, water pump housing c/w ignition (installed, 2002 model year). I have the oil injection system for this model year. I have a P85 primary clutch and a Cat secondary with a...
  11. A

FrogzSkin Vents for Ski-Doo

C3 PowerSports has FrogzSkin Vents for the Ski-Doo XP, XR, REV In Stock! What are FrogSkins The FrogzSkin Patent Pending design produces a flexible vent that can be applied to contoured and curved surfaces. Simply drill the proper size hole and the industrial grade adhesives allow a fast and...
Premium Features