• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

gps

1. J

Custom Garmin GPS Kits - Ski-Doo Rev XM, XS and G4

Brand new GPS kit All new XS, XM and G4 chassis Includes everything you need to mount and install this on any Ski-Doo XM, XS or G4 chassis Navigate the trails, charge your GPS and cell phone, and increase the storage capacity of your glove box. Kit will come pre assembled as shown in the...
  2. B

Digital PIDD GPS Cracked Screen

Hey Guys, I cracked the screen on my axys PIDD my last ride of the year. Does anyone know if I can buy just a replacement screen/glass cover for this? Everything still works, I just don't want water getting in and frying the whole gauge. Thanks
  3. FirstPlaceParts

Free Spot Gen3, Sat Phone or Spot Trace

If you've been thinking about SPOT GPS Messenger or a SAT Phone, you can get them for free with a mail in rebate and a one year service agreement. I know I'm selling something but my Son or I do not go backcountry riding without one. Here is the link and some explanation if you are not...
  4. FirstPlaceParts

50% Off SPOT 3 Messanger

The SPOT Gen3 Satellite Messenger is 50% Off through the month of December. Here is a link to the sale: SPOT Gen3 Personal Messenger Thanks Mark
  5. B

Geo-Referenced (KMZ) Snowy Range Trail Map

SNOWY RANGE TRAIL MAP Click to download... Enjoy and be safe! Can be used on Garmin "custom Map" available devices
  6. S

LOST Garmin Crossover GPS at Pyramid Snopark

Yeah, it's an older GPS, but it worked fine. Fell off in the dark leaving the parking area, and by the time I realized it and went back to look for it, the sleds that passed me on the trail had already left the Sno Park, no GPS.
  7. C

Baker yesterday

Sunny day, go anywhere snow! Great first day driving my new sled. I just picked up an 08 M1000. I loved the power and the fuel injection sure is nice for altitude. check out the GPS locations here http://www.panoramio.com/user/6734454?with_photo_id=70743638 It was one of the best days I...
  8. C

Nikon AW100

I just discovered how to use the GPS features on the Nikon AW100. I upload a picture to google earth's Panoramio and it automatically puts where the picture was taken see example http://www.panoramio.com/photo/67720789 as long as the camera has been turned on long enough to lock on to the...
  9. G

Riding Rabbit Ears this weekend - could be epic?

First trip to Rabbit Ears. I'm going with another rider that has some experience in the area and another that doesn't. I'd appreciate any suggestions for good riding areas. If anyone is willing to provide some GPS coordinates that would be really helpful. Feel free to send me a private message...
  10. N

Excellent GPS trail maps for WA state (and they're free!)

http://www.switchbacks.com/nwsnow/ Just downloaded and installed these on my Garmin 530s. Used MapManager to overlay them with the topo maps and they work great. Map set also includes OR, ID, MT AK and BC. I've been looking for something like this a long time. Really appreciate the work of...
  11. FirstPlaceParts

Spot 2 GPS Locator: 15% off service + $50 in free stuff

Spot is offering 15% off their yearly service plus $50 worth of Bonus Material for a limited time. Plus we have the Spot GPS on sale! Here is a link to the special and all the bonus material: Spot GPS Personal Locater: Thanks Mark
  12. M

Montana Einos/Cabin Creek - lost stuff on trail

Bag was left open on the back of a sled. Yard sale of good stuff (burgandy NIKON camera, YELLOW gps, OLD stand-bygoggles). This happened today, friday, 2/19 around noon. If you have found any of this stuff, would appreciate it if you'd send me a note. You'll be rewarded! Thanks!!
  13. M

Eno's / Cabin Creek - lost a bunch of stuff

Bag was left open on the back of a sled. Yard sale of good stuff (burgandy NIKON camera, YELLOW gps, OLD stand-bygoggles). This happened today, friday, 2/19 around noon. If you have found any of this stuff, would appreciate it if you'd send me a note. You'll be rewarded! Thanks!!
Premium Features