• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

gauge

1. C

Display gauge issue/top end cut out

Has anyone had any issues with the display gauge going out? My sled was running fine this weekend until it started cutting out on the top end and my display gauge was flickering on and off. now it wont even turn on or give me any feedback. My guess is I have a bad connection somewhere but I...
  2. B

2010 Summit, Burnt out digital display

Hi, so i've got a 2010 summit 800 everest with a burnt out digital display. It's half black and doesnt work anymore (picture attached). Not sure if this is related but the DESS light stays light all the time, and the sled still runs/rides fine. I've taken the cluster apart and gotten the...
  3. sledhed

Axys standard gauge into 13 and newer Pro-ride (Pro RMK)?

Maybe this has been asked before but I can't find it even through Google... can you put an Axys standard gauge into a 2013-2015 Pro-ride (Pro RMK)? The 2016 Axys gauge looked identical to 2015 but it has a different part number. Not sure about the newer "message center" versions or when they...
  4. B

2014 Pro RMK No Gauge Cluster Help!

Hey I'm having issues with my 14 pro gauge cluster. Throughout the winter it intermittently wouldn't power up. Just had a blank screen. But it seemed like if you revved the motor out it would eventually come on. This happened a few times. I took it for one last spring ride this weekend and the...
  5. N

WRP Gauge Lifter PRO RMK

For Sale is a WRP Gauge Lifter in Great Condition, Asking $35 + Shipping. Text 541-285-7225
  6. M

Gauges

Hey I drive an old Polaris xlt and Im sort of paranoid and I like to know whats happening in my engine so I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get an air/fuel ratio gauge. Also a water temp gauge.
  7. J

09 dragon fuel pressure gauge - worthwhile?

I was thinking about installing a fuel pressure guage on my 2009 800 dragon. Has anyone done this and worth while? If so hard to install? Thank you
  8. M

Avenger III Racepack W/probes

Avenger III with three Egt's and one water probe. Egt's are the weld in style. Will include a mount for it as well. I will try to get pictures posted this weekend. $325.00 plus shipping. Thanks for looking. :beer;:beer;
Premium Features