• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

mountains

1. I

Riding the "Cascade Concrete" or your favorite trail?

Riding hardpack and ice sucks, but is necessary to get you to the fun powder at the top. Bluebird day, but the trail was hard as a rock until late afternoon. The iceboxxpro helped to Keep the Cool up the trail. Don't let these conditions keep you off the mountain. Life is too short not to...
  2. colorado_matt

BoonDocker PUMP GAS TURBO Pro RMK!

I'm really excited about this project! VOHK has built and dialed in a BoonDocker PUMP GAS TURBO on one of my 2015 Pro RMK's. We're running straight 91 octane with 10% ethanol. Sled is one of our Mountain Skillz rentals so the purpose of the build is to be very rider friendly and extremely...
  3. I

Longshot...but has anyone dealt with knee brace and snowmobiling?

So this fall playing football, some chicken **** tackled me low and I tore my ACL, MCL and broke my femur. I already got my Femur fixed and the MCL. Im getting ACL surgery in hopefully early december. But its looking to interfere with snowmobiling this season. Ive heard about people snowmobiling...
  4. colorado_matt

VIDEO-enjoying fresh spring snow on PRO RMK

Last week we received 18 inches of new snow. It's been a great year with the 2014 PRO RMK's and hopefully another storm or two will continue to extend the season. These sleds are TOO MUCH FUN and just can't get enough! sWSDaVc4inc
  5. B

need help planning our trip!!!!please help!

My friend and I are from minnesota and we are planning a trip to colarado for the last week of march! If anyone has some really awesome places for us to go I would greatly apperciate it!!!! We like to go off huge jumps have lots of fun we are 18 and 21, so we have lots of energy for those...
  6. Z

New Premium Member

Hello all, My name is Josh Morris. I am new to Snowest online and new to Sledding. I moved to the great state of Montana six months ago. Until then, I lived in South Carolina for the majority of my life. I love traveling and have down hill snow skiied since the age of three. I have been addicted...
  7. C

Error Code 84 and Gas mileage on my 09 Apex mtx

The other night I recently got the code 84 on my apex mountain and it only had 400km on her at the time. I seen its the TORS override when I looked at the codes but what is causing this? I was out riding with my friends and didnt want to go home so I shut her off and went on again and it worked...
  8. mtnpull

Look what I found!

I hiked Hayden Peak this morning to look for some Mountain Goats and look what I found.
Premium Features