• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

nitro

1. C

Wanting to trade 2008 Yamaha Nitro Turbo 162

My son acquired this sled on a trade and it is way more sled than his riding skills of one season is a good match for. 2008 Nitro with Impulse turbo kit, custom seat, fuel tank, CR Racing tunnel with 162 track. This sled is an absolute monster, it would be the ultimate in deep powder and and any...
  2. T

2012 Yamaha Nytro 153 with / extras! 1250 miles $6500 obo

Great running sled, It has 1250 miles and has skinz front and rear bumpers. This sled also comes with a factory race light weight front end, way nicer and lighter than stock. Asking $6500 obo I may take a partial trade, let me know what you have, Located in soda springs idaho, may be able to...
  3. F

WTB Nytro Hood and front bumper

You guessed it, girlfriend tagged a tree. Need a front bumper (stock is fine) and a hood for a Nytro. Text me if you have a takeoff you want to part with. Thanks 970/275-5401
  4. R

Boss Noss Nitrous Kit

Full Boss Noss nitrous kit. Came off my 08 Summit. Bottle was certified last year. $300 + shipping (or no shipping if in Seattle area). Travis 360-628-0869
  5. T

2010 Yamaha NITR0 - 240 hp TURBO

2010 Yamaha NITRO - 240 hp Turbo Black, used 3 months (like new) with warranty, 162 x 16” track, 240 hp MC Express Turbo kit - dealer installed, Reverse, Extra gas can, belly pan and scratchers $19,950 (20% discounted). Located in central B.C. :face-icon-small-coo
  6. A

2008 Yamaha Nitro MTX Sleds for sale

I have 2 Nitro Mountain sleds for sale. They were purchased in the spring of 2008. They both have the snow/skid plates installed, CR Steering shafts with ROX fully adjustable Handlebar risers. One is Blue/Black and the other is the Red/Black 40th Anniversary Edition. The Red/Black one has Fox...
Premium Features