• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bca

1. N

BCA Float 12 with 1.0 Cylinder

This is a new with tags, never used BCA Float 12 avy pack. Please note that this is the 1.0 system. Comes with empty cylinder. For a great overview of the pack see the youtube video below. $475 obo shipped to the lower 48. Can ship Alaska but we will need to discuss the cost. Possibly ship...
  2. D

BCA THROTTLE AVI BACKPACK WITH CANISTER

Like new condition. Only used a few times. Great back pack but need to sell because it won’t work for me. I’m going with a vest instead of back pack. Broke my back a few years ago and it ‘s just to uncomfortable for me to wear. It will come with a full canister. $550
  3. 4

Used avalanche gear- Float 22 air bag/Tracker beacon/ shovel & probe

Selling all my used functional avalanche gear. Will sell separately or as a package deal. BCA Throttle Float 22 avalanche air bag with fully charged air cylinder ready to use. Has compartment for shovel and probe as well as large compartment for other necessities - $400 (will include BCA BC...
  4. Scott

#TakeARookieRiding

We need to grow this sport. REALLY BAD!!!! I've begun the #TakeARookieRiding campaign. It should be pretty self-explanatory. Take pics and post about it HERE AND ON SOCIAL MEDIA using the hashtag #TakeARookieRiding. Let's see how this goes. www.PolarisSnowmobiles.com...
  5. FirstPlaceParts

20% Off BCA: Beacons, Communicators & More

We are having a 20% OFF Sale on many BCA Essentials: Beacons, Probes, Communicators and more. Here is a link to the BCA Sale: BCA Avalanche Gear Sale Thanks Mark
  6. FirstPlaceParts

20% Off BCA: Beacons, Communicators & More

We are having a 20% OFF Sale on many BCA Essentials: Beacons, Probes, Communicators and more. Here is a link to the BCA Sale: BCA Avalanche Gear Sale Thanks Mark
  7. rulonjj

BCA Float 27 turbo

I have two brand new float 27 turbo avy bags that are light grey/neon green. One has the canister. The other does not. Asking $550 shipped for the one with. Asking $400 for the one without.
  8. S

Shout out to Roslyn / Cle Elum Thieves!

Shout out to whoever broke into our trailer at Roslyn Ridge last night - Thanks for stealing my new sled and all our gear! Your douchbaggery is greatly appreciated... I'm sure all of the other families you ripped off last night are just as appreciative! For everyone else - please keep an eye...
  9. FirstPlaceParts

BCA Link Communication Radio

Take a look at the BCA Link Communicator, a great two way radio: BCA Link Communicator Strong group communication is the key to any successful day of adventuring. Find separated friends, communicate plans, and share observations in real-time with the BC Link group communication system. The...
  10. FirstPlaceParts

10% Off BCA Link Radios

The BCA Link Radio is 10% Off for a limited time, here is a link to the sale: BCA Link Radio Sale BCA BC Link Group Communication System Keep your team all on the same page. Backcountry Access's exciting new BC Link group communication system is designed to improve real-time communication in...
  11. gr8skidoo

Come see I-90 Motorsports @ the Bavarian Boondocks show! In Leavenworth

It's that time of the year again the Bavarian Boondocker's snowmobile club is putting on snow fest this is our fifth year pretty excited hope to see you all there !! I-90 Motorsports will be bringing our Avalanche gear for our booth over there. This is our first time going so please stop by and...
  12. gr8skidoo

I-90 Motorsports OPEN HOUSE and free Avalanche seminar!!! October 26th

Come by I-90 Motorsports on October 26 for our OPEN HOUSE! We will have great deals on oil(our 5 gallon bulk Ski-Doc oil is the price of 4 gallons) also check out the new 2017 Accessories and hopefully the 2017 Snowmobiles will be in at that time. Dave Norona Ski-Doo Ambassador will be on hand...
  13. gr8skidoo

I-90 Motorsports OPEN HOUSE and free Avalanche seminar!!! October 26th

Come by I-90 Motorsports on October 26 for our OPEN HOUSE! We will have great deals on oil(our 5 gallon bulk Ski-Doc oil is the price of 4 gallons) also check out the new 2017 Accessories and hopefully the 2017 Snowmobiles will be in at that time. Dave Norona Ski-Doo Ambassador will be on hand...
  14. L

BC Link from BCA

do you ride with radios? I hope so. How else can you communicate with your group in the mountains? The BC link radio system is hands down the best in two way radio comms. with the main unit stashed in your pack, and the mic clipped to your pack strap you don't need to take off gloves, or...
  15. L

BCA float turbo 25

Ok so I am a snowmobile specific AIARE avalanche instructor out of Lake Tahoe. I also ride film and travel all winter finding an assortment of terrain, and conditions. What pack and safety gear do I recomend and use? BCA. why because its tested, and it works. I ride with the Float Turbo 25...
  16. dorning3

BCA THROTTLE FLOAT 22 BACKPACK WITH CANISTER

Bca throttle float 22 backpack used 2 seasons no tears or rips. Comes with canister. 300 plus shipping.
  17. P

Problem with BCA link radio

I just got a BCA link radio and I'm getting bad interference and squelching when under throttle? I switched with my buddy and had no issue on his sled. As soon as I got back on mine and I hit the throttle I start getting squelching off and on again. Any ideas what's going on, I'm riding a new axys.
  18. gr8skidoo

New Float 22 Throttle Airbag - BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!! $275.99 BCA

From now until next Saturday I-90 Motorsports is selling last year's Float 22 Throttle Airbags at ONLY $275.99!!! For an additional $175.00, you will get your Float Cylinder as well. We will ship these anywhere in the U.S. Click the button below to purchase your airbag today!!! <form...
  19. gr8skidoo

I-90 Motorsports avalanche seminar and halloween party..with prizes!!

We are having our avalanche seminar on 10/29/2015! We invite everyone to wear a costume. Mike Duffy will be judging costumes. We invite everyone to bring in their air bags and blow them off to test and we will help pack and refill them.. We will be giving away: BCA Float 25 turbo air bag BCA...
  20. FirstPlaceParts

Avalanche Beacons, Spot Locators & 2-way comunicators

We have a good selection of Avalanche Beacons, Personal locator beacons and two way communicators. BCA, Ortovox, Spot, CommRider & Uclear. Here are a few links to each of these products: Avalanche Beacons Spot Communication Device Two way communication Take our Snowmobile Survey for a chance...
Premium Features