• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

phazer

1. U

89 Ovation track/suspension upgrade questions

I have an 89 ovation that I would like to upgrade to a larger track. I was thinking after reading a lot of other posts of using a 90-98 phazer 2 skid with a 121 by 15 by 1.25 track. My questions are; Will this skid bolt right into place and are there any other skids to consider? Any...
  2. skinoobie

2006 Ski-Doo Freestyle 300F

2006 Ski-Doo Freestyle 300F **Sold** Got a young shredder? This sled is for you. Polished tunnel, 1 ½" Camoplast Intense track that tractors through the deep stuff, custom graphics, Pilot 6.9 skis with Shaper carbides, new cover on shaved seat, RSI bars and riser, Proven Designs LED...
  3. C

Install Electric Start on Phazer II

So I could use your opinion. How difficult is it so install electric start system on a non electric start phazer II 1992. I have a donor machine 1985 phazer so I would think it is pretty much plug and play with exception of ring gear on flywheel and installing starter. What has been your...
  4. B

Help Phazers Down

A little back story. I was given 2 1995 Phazer II ST sleds about 2 years ago. Previous owner took great care of them but passed away. One of the sleds was built by Bender Racing with ported cylinders, different carbs and both sled have Bender pipes. While I am not new to powersports I am new...
  5. M

1984-96 PHAZER CRANKCASE

WE HAVE A NEW CRANKCASE THAT HAS NEVER BEEN USED OR INSTALLED, FITS ALL PZ480 (ELEC START)(MOUNTAIN LIGHT)(LONG TRACK)(DELUXE)&(PHAZER2),ASKING $800.00 OR OBO IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS CALL, TOM OR SKYLER MOUNTAIN VALLEY MOTORSPORTS 307-587-6218 422 W. YELLOWSTONE AVE CODY WY 82414
  6. 4

2007 Yamaha Phazer MTX 144" Track - $4000 OBO

SOLD!!! 2007 Yamaha Phazer MTX 144" Track - $4000 OBO SOLD!!!
  7. C

F/S 09 Yamaha Phazer MTX..Same as NEW condition!!

I am selling my wifes 09 Phazer with only 581 miles as she wants more of a 'grandma' sled. I bought it new and it's has always been stored inside. It has electric start, reverse, larger windshield and includes a factory cover, spare belt and rear cargo rack. It literally is the same as new...
  8. Bearclaw Powersports

2006 Yamaha Apex MT: Electric Start, Reverse, Long Track, 4 Stroke

****** 2006 Yamaha Apex Mountain: Factory Racing Blue __******* 2006 Yamaha Apex Mountain: Blue & Black, 150hp, 162” Track NW Montana $5500 Are you looking for a nice affordable mountain sled? This sled is pretty much all stock with all the goodies and tons of potential. Easy to adjust...
  9. T

Exciter or phazer??

I am either going to get an 89 exciter 570 with a 136 in track Or a ported and polished phazer with a 2lb noss bottle and a 136 in track. Which would be lighter or faster or better for boondocking
  10. C

Viking Pro reverse issues

i have a 2006 yamaha viking professional and when i put it into reverse its fine until i give it gas. it then makes a loud slipping metal on metal noise. seems to be coming from the right side of the engine compartment. i asked someone about it and they said maybe the chain box. What is...
  11. gotballsracing

2 X Yamaha Phazer windshield 07-09

One red chrome $60 On standard smoked $49
  12. F

WTB Yamaha Phazer.

Buddy of mine is asking me to fix this phazer for his kid, but the more I tear into the engine the worse its looking. I was hoping to save him a bit of money and purchase a used engine or if the sled is near Alaska he would consider purchasing the whole sled. Anyone know where there is a used...
  13. R

Hello from the mountains of Montana

Hello I'm Roads, I ride mostly in the mountains of western Montana. I ride a boosted 07 Yamaha Phazer which is great for the hill climbing around here.
  14. N

S/C Phazer Pushing Oil Out??

I just got my s/c from mpi put on my phazer and it is pushing oil out the breather hose on the new oil tank. I took the blow off valve off so their should be very little to no boost going to the motor i also put in a breather in the valve cover and didn't seem to help at all. I am going...
  15. N

Need help with the G.E.M.S. tuning box for S/C Phazer

I was just wondering if anyone can help me with the GEMS controller boxes? It won't let me switch to a different mode. Is their a button i gotta push or hold after i have the first setting done to move on to the next? The settings in the instructions are for 5000 to 9000 ft and i am only at...
  16. N

What will this compare to?

I will be putting a supercharger on my phazer and was just wondering what it will compare to like an f7? Will it run with it or not? Might be a stupid question but im just curious.
  17. J

2003 600 RMK 144"

SOLD! 2003 600 RMK 144" $2500.00 SOLD! Nice, reliable, stock sled. Comes with windshield bag, tether, scratchers, red bellypan, 3 covers (torn on bar ends if you want 'em) & extra plugs. Edge chassis with reverse. 3050 miles. $2800 OBO. All controls work, track is in great shape & fires on...
  18. M

2007 Yamaha Phazer

I have a 2007 Phazer. Everything is great on this sled except that it needs a motor block and a rod. Everything else in the motor is in good working order as far as I was told by my Yamaha dealer. Everything else on the sled is in great condition. Seat, Track, Plastic, Ski's, Tunnel, and Bars...
  19. M

Phazer Meltdown!!

My wife's 2007 phazer mountain gave up. We bought it two years ago with around 600 miles in it. This year it died with around 1000 miles on it. The motor has a dime size hole right above the starter. Yamaha says that they won't cover it because it is 17 months out of Warranty!!! That is a...
  20. apex jeff

2005 Supercharged Vector RS 162" *FOR TRADE*

2005 RS VECTOR MOUNTAIN 2261 miles, MPI supercharger, white knuckle exhaust, 162x2.25 camo maverick, anti-ratchets, hartman rail + tunnel extension, ice scratchers, skid plate, 3" Rox pivot riser, left hand throttle As the pictures show, this sled is nearly perfect. Horsepower is between 200...
Premium Features