• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

electric start

1. B

Sled for the Mrs.

Hi all, I'm hoping you fine people here at snowest can help me out with finding a sled for the Mrs. She's currently on an 04 Ski-doo Rev 800. She cant pull start it, and being carbureted, the stiff throttle wears her out quickly. I'd like to get her something that is fuel injected, has...
  2. X

Bought a Pro....need to remove Electric Start

Some how this got moved to the Swapmeet section. The ES is not for sale right now. I am trying to gather info as to how to remove it in whole and sell it down the road, vs just pulling it off the sled. Bugito made it very clear that removing for resale is a totally different conversation that...
  3. N

2011 Summit 800r E-tec

2011 Summit Everest 154 with the 800R E-tec motor. In 2011, Ski Doo got smart and went back to the non ported track and introduced the s36 front suspension. This sled has just under 900 miles and is in excellent condition with a Ski Doo jerry can (mount only), new electric start kit from Ski...
  4. G

CRF450R vs CRF450X? New snow biker needs help!

Hi snow bikers, I'm a first timer-to be. Super stoked to get my kit this winter. I am really killing myself over what bike to put it on though. I ordered the Honda kit, not sure if I can change that, but seems like best priced bikes are Honda and they seem by the reviews to be most well-rounded...
  5. A

F/S Electric Start Kit 2000-2004 Cat's

SOLD
  6. rydningen

WTB: Electric start for Polaris 800 cfi.

Want to buy an electric start for the 800cfi sleds. I already have the clutch so I wont need that. If you have pulled the electric start off your sled to save weight or whatver ill be happy to take it off your hands!! Thanks John Rydningen.
  7. M

wtb electric start for 06 Rev 800

does any one have the electric start that they have taken off of there sled because of the extra weight. I am getting lazy and would like to push the button to start my sled. Thanks for you help Jake Jbooher@hotmail.com
Premium Features