• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

trail

1. J

Which Snowmobile should I buy??

Hello everyone! first of all im new here, happy to join this community. The question i was coming to ask is about my new snowmobile in getting this october. I aim for skidoo and Rev gen 4 especially. Ive been looking at summits, Renegades and that stuff, but one that seems good is the Renegade...
  2. J

track wont fit! need help from experienced polaris owners.

hey guys and girls, just swapped my track for a new 136, (Polaris dealer said it would fit, but it doesn't. the tension bolts are all the way back and i still need about an inch to tighten. the sled is a 1998 Indy trail touring. xtra 10 suspension. does anyone know what track comes on this...
  3. D

Deadwood Outfitters trail conditions

Deadwood Outfitters, on the Deadwood River 10 miles North of the Deadwood Reservoir and about an hour past Warm Lake, is open and the road is in great condition. 21" of good snow on the road. Stop in and get a hot burger, soup, snacks, drinks and just hang out for a bit and get warm. Ask about...
  4. M

WTB electric start kit - 93' polaris 488fan

I am looking for everything i need except the battery (to save on shipping)... starter, brackets, wiring, ring gear, keyswitch, etc... gotta make the wife happy...
  5. D

2011 sno pro 600

2011 sno pro 600 for sale! I raced the sled for two years and it is in great condition,, will make for a great race sled or trail sled,, it is jetted for 8000 ft and above,, fox shocks, stud boy studs (96), c&a pro skies, custom painted hood, powermadd hand guards, motor is stock,, Sled runs...
  6. J

2009 Arctic Cat Crossfire with powerclaw track

This is a 2009 Arctic cat Crossfire 141 Snow pro 800 with fox air shocks and telescopic steering. It has ben modified to be a highly maneuverable deep powder mountain and trail sled. Here is the mods, (Power claw track, Bose seat, Y-pipe, Speedwerks can, opened up intake snorkel, too cool side...
Premium Features