• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

shock

1. H

2012 switchback Pro R all 4 shocks

SOLD WHOLE MACHINE
  2. S

Stock ARO shocks vs stock Raw shocks

I can get a set of stock ARO shocks for $250. Are they much better than the stock Raw shocks? Would it be worth the cost to upgrade? I have been told they will fit. Thanks.
  3. N

Complete rear suspension 2012 Assualt

Selling complete rear suspension out of a 2012 Polaris assault RMK. It comes with a rear clicker shock, usable hyfax, straight rails and mounting hardware. it has been well used so there are some bearings that need to be replaced and other wear and tear items, but is functional. I upgraded to...
  4. N

2012 Polaris Assault Front Shocks

Selling a pair of shocks with clickers from a 2012 Polaris Assault. The shocks have some corrosion on the shafts on bolt holes (see pictures) but otherwise are in good shape. Sold as is with what is shown in pictures. Asking $150 shipped to the lower 48 obo.
  5. P

Elka front shocks for Pro RMK

Elka stage 2 IFP front shocks. Great performance, only used for 250 miles. Fits 2013 and up Pro RMK, Asking $700
  6. B

'11 SnoPro - 1st Sled, Help with Setup

I recently purchased my first sled, an '11 M8 153 SnoPro. As it sits it has just under 3200kms (2000 miles). It is pretty much stock other than the running boards: vented side panels, aftermarket can and a BDX anti-stab kit. I have a few questions as far as setting the sled up for off...
  7. B

2014 PRO RMK SHOCK

2014 Polaris Pro RMK skid rear shock with spring & retainers. 2014 new take off , 0 miles on it. Walker Evans (take Apart type)$525 new Asking $325.Can ship to you from Hayden ,Idaho . Call Dave 208-699-0121
  8. B

46" Z-Broz A-Arms and triple rate spring remote reservoir shocks for sale

Set of slightly used 46" Z-Broz Chrome moly A-Arms and EXIT X-1 series Triple rate remote reservoir shocks. Also included is the tie rods to make this kit a complete bolt on kit to a 2005 to 2011 M or F arctic cat chassis. I used the shocks for two rides in the mountains and found that they...
  9. K

Float 2 for m7?

Hey, I have an m7 with the standard coil over shocks. I see that they make fox float 1 in 17.5, but I've heard that the float 1 have had lots of problems. The float 2s for AC don't come in 17.5, but the polaris model does. Would it be possible to use that on an m7?
  10. X

Z-broz (Exit) Shocks off '09 XP

I have a full set, front and rear for sale, these shocks are in great shape and probably have 5-700 miles on them, I bought them for my 09 XP and rode them the remainder of last year before I sold the sled and kept the shocks, Im asking 1500. Text or call Dustin 541-910-6042.
  11. kamshaft

WTB - Front A arms & shocks 2013 Pro

I hit a hidden boulder with my left front and took out the entire left front suspension. I want to find replacement suspension parts to put it back together before winter. I need upper and lower a arms on the left side and also need the left shock, left tie rod, and left spindle. I would be...
  12. S

02 RMK soft rear suspension - bottoms out

I just noticed a difference in the way my '02 RMK 700's rear suspension reacts. It is clearly softer and the tunnel is not rebounding to original height. After removing the rear track suspension, it appears that the shock is in good shape. The coil-over shock seems similar. Does anyone have...
  13. B

WTB 13 PRO parts

Need left side upper and lower a arms, shock,ski,spindle, the whole 9:(
  14. Long Gone

F/S XP Rear Shock X Package

XP rear suspension front shock for 2008 XP. $85 Please email @ dugntam@yahoo.com also have F/S complete front suspension and 163X16 ported track off of same sled listed in swap meet.
  15. R

WTB: Suspension parts

I managed to clip a tree at the end of last season and took out most of my left front suspension, if anybody has some or all of the parts it would be great Sled is a 2003 Vertical escape 159 I need: front left shock (Dont care about type as long as it fits) left steering rod left lower tie rod...
  16. P

WTB: Summit XRS front shocks/springs

Looking to buy a pair of front shocks and springs (Ti) from/for an 07 Summit X-RS I want them working or not (leaking) Mark PM me
  17. P

Ski Doo Rev and Rev-XP Suspension Parts

F/S: REV A-arms, upper and lower (couple of sets) XP A-arms some upper, some lower REV Rear skidframe parts: rails, linkage, shocks, XP Rails 146 (powdercoated black). 154" rails. XP 8" wheels/axle assembly-several sets Also for sale: QRS cams: 46/42, 44/40, 44, 42, 43/47 TRA Primary springs...
  18. C

WANTED !!!! One fox zero pro front shock

i need this for a 2006 m7, a used shock is preffered as i only need one please call and ask for cole at 780 882 0699
Premium Features