• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

dragon

1. S

Cutler Big Bore M6/M7 to 1000cc Dragoncat

I am selling a used CPC (Cutler) big bore "dragoncat" kit I bought for my M7. Looking into it, the install is more involved and the tuning more difficult (after talking to Dale Cutler) than I was planning for. My loss is your gain. This kit requires the crankshaft to be rebuilt using Arctic Cat...
  2. estaked

SPI Fuel Filter for Polaris

SPI part # SM-07136 WPS # 12-1161 Still in the bag. $30. https://forwardpowersports.com/index.php/snowmobile/engine/spi-fuel-filter-hose-assembly-sm-07136.html Call/ text (541) nine13 - 8three4zero
  3. T

2009 dragon 800 turbo, altitude change

Hey guys. Running 09 dragon 800, boondocker turbo kit, controler, boost controler, and timing modal. Running 105 octane. I just recently moved from colorado to new Hampshire . Boondocker isnt being much help. Trying to get a set of starting numbers and they claim they dont have any for low...
  4. sledhed

FS: SLP ski saddles for Dragon / IQ / IQ Raw chassis, others - Powder Pro Mohawk etc.

SLP ski saddles for Dragon / IQ / IQ Raw chassis fit Powder Pro Mohawk etc., used, includes brand new bolts and nuts of proper grade. Does not include the rubber cushions though. $40 plus shipping.
  5. sledhed

FS: Polaris IQ / IQ Raw / Dragon / RMK MFD gauges

FS: Polaris IQ / IQ Raw / Dragon / RMK MFD gauge FS: Polaris IQ / IQ Raw / Dragon / RMK MFD gauge. One is the sweep style gauge (SOLD), the other is the digital-only style gauge. Fit 2005-2011+ IQ. Digital MFD has about 4100 miles on it. Fully functional. $30 plus shipping.
  6. raptobob

2010 Polaris Dragon 800 pipe and muffler

Stock pipe and muffler from a 2010 Polaris RMK Dragon 800. Good shape. $50 plus shipping. PM if interested.
  7. sledhed

Timbersled intake for Polaris IQ Raw Dragon RMK

Timbersled intake system for 2007 - 2011 IQ Raw / Dragon / RMK 600 700 800 - brand new never installed. Paid over $200 for this, never got around to using it, was going to use it with the Mountain Fit lexan hood I also have for sale, no longer have the Dragon... $70 plus shipping :brokenheart:
  8. sledhed

FS: 2008 Polaris 800 crankshaft core make offer

FS: 2008 Polaris 800 crankshaft core, broken wristpin journal on PTO side, engine was immediately shut down when I heard a different noise,restarted at idle and shut down again and crank was replaced. No damage occurred to any engine components including the cases; bearing on pto side still...
  9. A

Need help 2010 dragon

So I've got this problem I've tried literally everything possible and the dealer told me the same thing. I've got a 2010 dragon the crank cases are bad on and I need to know if 09 cases are the same I'm being told no but they can't tell me why one person said the injector spacing is different...
  10. N

Rear Skid Shock Blown Twice?

I had my shocks recharged at the beginning of the season and put them back in myself, the rear one on the skid blew almost instantly, seeming to fold from the wrong pressure angle. I then bought a new one, rode 4.5 miles and it did the same exact thing. IT looked like I had everything right...
  11. N

Rear Skid Shock Problem

I had my shocks recharged at the beginning of the season and put them back in myself, the rear one on the skid blew almost instantly, seeming to fold from the wrong pressure angle. I then bought a new one, rode 4.5 miles and it did the same exact thing. IT looked like I had everything right...
  12. P

Walker Evans Air Shocks 2008 POLARIS DRAGON

For sale a nice pair of Walker Evans Air shocks. I recently sold both of my IQ chassis sleds, these were spare parts. I do not know the condition of these shocks and am selling them as rebuildable cores. I see no marks on the shafts and they ship with bushings. $125.00 shipped to the lower 48...
  13. B

2010 Dragon RMK 800 163 Roller

Toasted my right piston, not sure if the crank went. Anyone have a motor that runs and wants a nice sled? only 1900 miles, sad to see her sitting in the garage. full posting with pics on craigslist. $2000 obo- make an offer. In Leavenworth, WA Shoot me a text if you are interested...
  14. P

2010 polaris dragon 800 slp kit pipe, can, and y pipe

Item was removed from a 2010 polaris dragon 800. Everything is in good used condition. Comes with the pipe, can, and y pipe. Call or text 2089654285 Asking $440 shipped or $400 local pick up in Nampa, ID Thanks, Alex
  15. P

2010 polaris dragon 800 slp kit pipe, can, and y pipe

Removed from a 2010 800 dragon. Good used condition. Call or text 2089654285 Asking $440 shipped or $400 local pick up in Nampa, ID Thanks! Alex
  16. P

Polaris dragon Turbo boys billet reed boot

Item is in very good used condition. Asking $175 shipped. See pictures for details. I ship my items within 24 hours of payment using priority 1-3 day shipping and give the buyer a tracking number. Call or text 2089654285 Thanks, Alex
  17. X

polaris primary clutch for 800 pro, axys,dragon

Brand new take off of my 800 so I could put electric start on , $395.00 never even started with this clutch. 208-880-6068 Larry
  18. X

new polaris primary clutch axys

Brand new unused Axys , Pro, Dragon primary clutch. retails around $550. price for mine $395.00 give me a call 208-880-6068 thanks Larry
  19. D

2008 Dragon & 2001 RMK 800 For Sale

FOR SALE 2001 RMK (Black) 800 – 144” – Electric Start (needs battery) Super clean – never trailered – always inside & covered Reverse – Low miles – Cover – windshield bag – ice scratchers - carbides Only damage ever was 1 trailing arm - $1,850 – ridden by 72 year old 2008 RMK Dragon 800...
  20. X

polaris primary clutch for 800 pro, axys,dragon

Brand new 2015 polaris 800 clutch . removed to install electric start never even started with this clutch! will fit Dragons ,Pros and Axys $450 and I will pay shipping. call 208-880-6068 Larry
Premium Features