• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

revelstoke

1. EXO Sled

EXO Sled in Revelstoke area

Hey guys, EXO Sled team will be in the Revelstoke area on February 15th to 18th 2020. If you are interested to see it or maybe try it, let us know at info@exosled.com. www.exosled.com
  2. EXO Sled

EXO Sled at Revelstoke

Hey guys, EXO Sled team will be in the Revelstoke area on February 15th to 18th 2020. If you are interested to see it or maybe try it, let us know at info@exosled.com. www.exosled.com
  3. D

Show me where to go

We have 6 experienced riders coming to Revelstoke to ride March 14 and 15th but we don't know our way around. Is there anybody willing to let us jump into their group for a couple of days to keep us safe and make sure we don't end up a statistic.
  4. T

Boulder Conditions

Anyone riding out in Boulder this weekend? Thinking about heading out tonight and wondering what the conditions are like.
  5. H

AERIAL FILM AND PHOTO

AERIAL FILM AND PHOTO Hello everyone, My name is Tyler, I created a company called Highmark Aerial Solutions in 2014. My business tailors to Snowmobilers, ATV'ers, Skier's and Borders who are interested in being captured on film from an aerial perspective. This is done by utilizing the latest...
  6. H

AERIAL FILM AND PHOTO

AERIAL FILM AND PHOTO Hello everyone, My name is Tyler, I created a company called Highmark Aerial Solutions in 2014. My business tailors to Snowmobilers, ATV'ers, Skier's and Borders who are interested in being captured on film from an aerial perspective. This is done by utilizing the latest...
  7. H

AERIAL FILM AND PHOTO

8. B

Minnesota to Revestoke BC

I am heading to revelstoke and was wondering what the best rout to get there was from Minnesota. Is it better to stay in the states as long as you can because google maps has me going up through minot ND into canada. Had one guy tell me to go all the way to spokan WA and then go north any input...
  9. B

minnesota to revelstoke BC

I am heading to revelstoke and was wondering what the best rout to get there was. Is it better to stay in the states as long as you can because google maps has me going up through minot ND into canada. Had one guy tell me to go all the way to spokan WA and then go north any input would be...
  10. R

1st sled: '02 Summit 700 / offset keel skis

Living in Revelstoke I thought it was time to check out what all the buzz is about and picked up a starter sled. $2K for the Summit 144/2" with just shy of 2000 miles was within my "try sledding" budget. As a newby sledder my plan is to stick mostly to trail riding and work my way into off...
  11. L

Hi

My Name is Lorne. I live in Revelstoke BC, ride in Revelstoke BC and am the owner/host of the Base Camp Guest House. We are geared towards accommodating all the sledding aficionados and are the only guest house in Revelstoke to offer full Boulder Mountain access directly from the front door...
  12. T

2010-2011 Revelstoke Conditions

I think its about time to talking about the conditions up there, especially with the progress of the new cabin on Boulder. Thanks goes out to all the volunteers that donated their time and resources to the benefit of the people that will be frequenting this thread (Secret selfish hope of being...
Premium Features