• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

husky

1. S

Husky FE501 Bogging & Popping Issues

I have a 2016 FE501 that has been a dedicated snowbike for the past two winter seasons. Admittedly, I have not done much maintenance on it other than oil changes since it became a full-time snow bike, but it has been very solid. I got it out for the first time this season over the weekend and...
  2. T

New member with first Snowbike need some help - Husqvarna TE510

Hi I have been stalking this forum for a while and found a lot of useful information so I thought I would give it a try. Just bought a 2009 Husqvarna TE510 and will pick up a Camso 129" kit next week that will be my first snowbike. At the moment I am looking to get all the other stuff I need...
  3. W

Snowbike ready to Go!

2016 Timbersled ST installed on a 2015 KTM 500 XCW Includes: KTM Powerparts Soft Seat - Mandatory when you sit down to ride all day E-Line Pipe Gaurd - Prevents burning your expensive snow pants AME Heated Grips - Keeps your fingers toasty on the coldest of days Acerbis Skid Plate - Helps keep...
  4. A

2012 Husqvarna Husky 511 TXC with 14 Mountainhorse timbersled kit

2012 Husqvarna TXC511 that runs like new and looks fantastic. Fuel injected, full FMF exhaust, aftermarket headlight, extra oil capacity, oversize footpegs, bark buster, JD EFI tuner, and other add-ons. Comes with tires and everything needed for dirt. Comes with 2014 Timbersled ST Mountain...
Premium Features