• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

fox

1. B

ISO proclimb shocks

Looking to upgrade the shocks on my ‘12 M. I just have the basic fox coils now. Looking for at least fronts, maybe rear too. Let me know what you have. Thanks
  2. indyseven

Need help With Fox Evol Set Up Please

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone out there can help me with my Fox Evol 3 Chris Burandt shocks that I just installed. I put all four shocks on my 2015 163” Terrain Dominator I also installed a 36” Alternative Impact front end kit and it seems as though I have way too much sag in the rear. I set...
  3. S

Timbersled shocks question

Hi, Last year, I built a snow bike and I want to do another one this year. I would like to use the timbersled shocks to built my new suspension, but I don't have the shocks measures. Can someone tell me the lengths of the two shocks and their stroke? Thank you. :face-icon-small-hap
  4. S

Timbersled shocks

Hi, Last year, I built a snow bike and I want to do another one this year. I would like to use the timbersled shocks to built my new suspension, but I don't have the shocks measures. Can someone tell me the lengths of the two shocks and their stroke? Thank you.:face-icon-small-hap
  5. WyoPro

2016 Polaris AXYS Turbo

2016 Polaris AXYS Turbo ***SOLD*** 2016 AXYS 155" 380 Miles Camso 280 3.0 pitch track ARS FX front end SLP Mohawk Skis Exit X1's in front Exit X1/X2 in rear SKINZ 3 position ARC remote coupling 2017 Silber Turbo $15,750 Sled is in excellent condition. All extras installed at 350 miles...
  6. H

2008 Arctic Cat M1000 NightFire 162"

Selling my '08 M1000 NightFire ... I bought a new 2016 I spent 6 years on this incredibly reliable mountain slaying sled. Its tuned to perfection, runs mint. The M chassis is one tough chassis. Great sled for anyone wanting to access the back country. Sled comes with: - Fox Evol R Float...
  7. S

2012 Polaris Pro RMK 163" with an intercooled boondocker performance turbo!

This sled was stock for the first 200 miles. I bought it with 500 miles on it and it currently has 578 miles. I only rode this fire breathing dragon 3 times due to my previous job away from home. This beast didn't leave my garage last winter due to low snow. Additional Accessories/Info...
  8. S

2012 Polaris Pro RMK 155"

This snowmobile has been stored indoors and is in great condition. The Timbersled Rear Suspension has less than half of a season of use. Timbersled Rear Suspension with a Fox Float Evol and a Fox Float 2 shock Avid Anti-Ratchet Drivers Ice Age Johnny Law Idler Wheels Anti-Stab Wheel Kit Skinz...
  9. C

Walker Evans Race Shocks - NEW - $750

Selling a set of brand NEW Walker Evans snowmobile shocks off a 2014 Polaris IQ race sled. These retail for over $600 EACH / $1200 total. Bought to mount on my Ski doo XP but decided I don't need for my riding style. Also can include spacers and bushings needed to mount on Ski Doo which cost...
  10. S

2014 Fox Float 3's fronts off Summit X

************SOLD**********Only used one season approx 400 miles. As close to new as possible comes in factory box with all instructions. First one to give $450 gets them. I will include shipping to lower 48. Please message, call or text me. Troy (612) 751-6888
  11. 8

Fox Evol / Zero Pro - Rear track Shocks

These shocks fit the Polaris Pro rear skid. Bought and set from Carls Cycle. About 800 mi. since rebuild. Exellent condition. Located near Boise ID. Call or txt (208) 789-4150 Brian 550.00
  12. R

holz suspension with fox floats for Polaris IQ

holz suspension with fox floats for Polaris IQ 08-10 bought from here last year, never used it went with a pro skid instead. $450
  13. S

Fox Evol X 17" Shocks

I have a set of 17.25" Fox Evol X ski shocks for sale in perfect condition, sold with both pumps. Only used for one season. $1000 shipped.
  14. K

Float 2 for m7?

Hey, I have an m7 with the standard coil over shocks. I see that they make fox float 1 in 17.5, but I've heard that the float 1 have had lots of problems. The float 2s for AC don't come in 17.5, but the polaris model does. Would it be possible to use that on an m7?
  15. X

Z-broz (Exit) Shocks off '09 XP

I have a full set, front and rear for sale, these shocks are in great shape and probably have 5-700 miles on them, I bought them for my 09 XP and rode them the remainder of last year before I sold the sled and kept the shocks, Im asking 1500. Text or call Dustin 541-910-6042.
  16. kamshaft

WTB - Front A arms & shocks 2013 Pro

I hit a hidden boulder with my left front and took out the entire left front suspension. I want to find replacement suspension parts to put it back together before winter. I need upper and lower a arms on the left side and also need the left shock, left tie rod, and left spindle. I would be...
  17. P

163" holz suspension with fox floats boise idaho complete take off

Selling a holz suspension with 163" rails. It has fox floats on it. They do not need charged. It was used on a 2008 800 dragon turbo 163. Sled has 138 miles on it, skid was new when installed. I'm putting the sled back to stock. I have camo extreme tracks/pc tracks/ turbo kits/ more suspension...
  18. RobertTrivanovic

Fox Float Air pressure?

How much air are fox floats (with canister) suposed to have? Mine are clearly really low since half the travel is gone (sled hasnt been touched since last winter). Front and rear? 2007 M8
  19. 7

Holz Rear skid 159" for Edge Chassis + Track

159" Holz Rear Skid with 8" big wheel kit, Holz ice scratchers, Fox Shocks. Good Shape, shocks have less than 1000 miles on them. Track is a Series IV 159"x2.4" good shape, no missing lugs. Holz Rear - $900 OBO Track - $300 OBO Both for $1150 email me: ahoudak@hotmail.com
  20. A

2010 M8 162 Suspension

Hey guys, just got a few questions about my rear suspension. Im just a little giy, i weigh 165 lbs.. And when i sit on my sled the rear suspension almost bottoms out. What are my options for stiffening it up? Can I increase the pressure in the rear fox float? Will that help? Sorry im such a...
Premium Features