• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

boost

1. M

Polaris Khaos Boost Operating Temp

Hi All, New to modern sleds but went for it and couldnt be happier. Snowchecked a 2023 Khaos Boost 155 Slash. Got 20 miles on it, and I have been following guidelines for break in. Was riding on Sunday and been noticing on groomed trail between bowls with good powder that my temps got up to...
  2. T

850 turbo clutching

I'm running an 18 850/165 3" @ 8500' up to 11000' with silber turbo at 7lbs, I think I can definitely improve my clutching, what are some combos you guys are using with boost with good luck?
  3. R

2013 Nytro 153 Supercharged Narrow Front End 518 Miles

2013 Nytro 153 MTX with MPI/Yamaha 180 hp Supercharger kit. Also has Yamaha race front end with narrow arms (38" ski stance center to center.) Sled currently has 518 miles (supercharger kit installed at 300 miles.) Currently running 5 lbs of boost with pump (91) gas. Can change pulleys (not...
  4. S

Large Selection of Boosted Yamaha Snowmobiles

Large selection of Boosted Yamaha snowmobiles. Call Sun Sports Unlimited in Gunnison Colorado. 970-641-0883 or visit our website at sunsportsunlimited.com
  5. N

my first turbo, need wisdom :)

hey everyone .. so like the post said i just got my hands on my first turbo its a cpi stinger used turbo kit for a rev .. i have zero installation instructions but that should not be much of an issue other than a bit of hose routing. OK i am told this is the place to go for ski doo turbo...
  6. turbo800

Air/Fuel Ratio #'s

I'm just curious what AFR #'s you guys like to see on 4 strokes at different throttle positions and RPM? Idle, Mid-range cruising, WOT, etc There is another thread on TY where some guys are stating they like to see high 10's at WOT. While this is my first 4 stroke, I am not new to turbos. I...
  7. S

Twisted '09 M8 Turbo Questions

Just got an '09 M8 with a pump gas twisted turbo. Just 1200 on the sled. Top end redone a couple hundred ago with forged pistons. This guy really knew what he was doing. I am new to turbos, so I just need a few questions answered, from you, I already have been told by him what the specs should...
  8. S

2008 Polaris 800 Dragon Turbo 155" Holz/Fox Floats, and more Colorado Springs, Colo

2008 Polaris 800 Dragon Turbo 155" Holz/Fox Floats, and more Colorado Springs, Colo 08 Polaris 800 Dragon Turbo, Garrett big Turbo, complete Fresh engine rebuild 400 miles ago, when the turbo was installed, it was completely rebuilt, with new cases, the crank was sent to SLP, and completely...
  9. J

PROPANE TURBO Yamaha Nytro - Handles Amazing!!!

- Handles like a dream with Skinz Front End & Raptor Shocks - $30/day for fuel and no fooling around with race gas! - Runs on 100% propane (~ 120 octane) - These setups dyno'd at over 300 hp at 18psi boost - Just fill up at the gas station propane pump like a camper or truck (Revy, Golden...
  10. A

F/S Koso X-2 AFR/Boost/Temp Gauge *new*

SOLD
  11. 4

F/S Small turbo Garrett GT15

I have for sale a very slightly used Garrett GT15 turbocharger, specifically a GT1544 - 454083 - 2. This is the 2nd smallest turbo that Garrett builds. It is for small displacement engines such as 500-1200cc (would work great for side by side, fourwheeler or small snowmobile engine). It is a...
  12. HM TURBOS

BOOST RETARD SYSTEM BY HM TURBOS

Hm Turbos has our ignition retard system available with our Dragon kits and will be available soon for the new Pro kits that we build. We tested the system last year on a Dragon at 10 psi of boost with great success. At 3200 feet elevation at 28 degrees it gained us 150 rpm's on the tach...
  13. D

Mountain Mod Mana 8 BluRay SALE! $25

Christmas special, Mountain Mod Mania 8 BluRay's on sale for $25 and free shipping the the US and Canada! You can PayPal $25 to doczoomer@aol.com or give me a call at 406-459-5531 and I'll get one in the mail asap for you! If you haven't gotten a BluRay player, you can pick them up for around...
  14. N

What dose everyone mount their boost gauge?

What is everyone using to mount their boost gauge and air/fuel gauge? I have mounting cups for them but is their a company out their that makes mounting kits for them or not? I seen a guy on youtube had a bracket that mounted around the digital pod but he never responded to my pm's.
  15. Z

2008 Yamaha Nytro MCX Turbo 162"

I am selling my 2008 Yamaha Nytro MTX. Sled has 1370 miles, 1000 has been on boost. Running the mcxpress 290hp turbo kit. The Sled runs excellent, been running it around 17-18lbs of boost. Has full timber sled rear suspension, Camo Extreme 2.5" track with only one season of riding on it, avid...
Premium Features