• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

bog

1. 1

2012 PRO RMK running horrible

So I bought a 2012 pro rmk 800. Has slp stage 4 kit on it. Every since I had it the sled would bog when WOT from a dead stop or would bog when WOT in general. Changed fuel filter and it did not work. I Was riding in the UP this past weekend and got the sled stuck. When I tried to start it again...
  2. H

2016 axys silber turbo bog

Hey snowmobile family, i have a 2016 Axys that has the Silber Turbo set up running 7#. I absolutely love this machine but i am having an issue with the machine having a bog that has put me in some bad situations. I ride between 9000ft and 12000 in colorado. It bogs when getting into the throttle...
  3. P

mid range bog, dies when warm, first pull restart

Good Morning, I am having some issues with a 2012 assault 800 and need some help. The sled starts and runs fine for 6-10 minutes with a slight mid range bog. Pulls 8,150rpm with no problem but occasionally has a "dead miss" and comes right out of it in the first 6-10 Minutes. Fast forward after...
  4. B

1999 Summit, Bogging

Rideing in powder and started to bog/backfire then die. I started my sled , but it would bog and the track wouldent spin. I changed my plugs that did nothing, I then lossened my belt slaves and re tighten them, The sled ran well, Untill i stoped it, restared it and it did the same bog as before...
  5. S

Possible top End?

Hey guys, So i went riding this week. Rode great all day and hit a small jump. After i landed my sled seemed to only run on one cylinder. The engine sounds very deep in a way (if that makes sens). Is lacking power and if you full throttle it while cruising then it instantly bogs. any ideas...
  6. H

08 M1000 bog and clutching question

Good evening guys, I have a 2008 m1000 162 that is totally stock except for a Jaws cans. I have two questions. First, I am experiencing a deep snow bog, seems like when the snow is a couple feet deep the sled hiccups for a second, if I get off the throttle and back on she clears up. Is this...
  7. L

Snowbike gearing

2012 kx450f with LT lack of power wondering if anyone has changed gearing for more low-end torque
  8. sledhed

08 Dragon - strange intermittent bog

Was riding with friends last Friday and I have an intermittent bogging problem that has gotten worse than the prior ride (and did not exist before that). Behavior: Wide open climbing or getting into it carving a sidehill, the engine sometimes acts like it is dropping one cylinder, or at least...
  9. R

2006 M7 Bog

Having trouble with my 2006 M7, EFI. Took my sled out this weekend after it ran great last weekend. Took off from the truck sled was running great then all the sudden the sled started to bog down terrible and flash the check engine light. I shut the sled off and started it back up, no more check...
  10. R

2000 700 bogs in powder BAD

Hey guys i have a 700 gen 2 with slp twins in it. This is the first year running it and im kind of having problems with the motor. Whenever i hit to deep of powder the motor bogs down. It wont build revs and i have to turn it off and sit for 5 10 minutes before it runs right again. i took the...
  11. A

08 Dragon 700 rmk- won't stay running?

I would really love some help with addressing this issue. 2008 Polaris Dragon 700 RMK 155. I bought this as a second sled and the deal was to good to pass up. I immediately tore it down as it had 2,600 miles on it. I replaced the top end with weisco pistons and gasket kit, had a machine shop...
  12. S

sled goes to retarded mode after 7K RPM

Guys, quick question. 2010 D8, fix kit, no fuel commander, primary clutch serviced this summer - i.e. Weights, belt to sheave are correct, secondary aligned, belt is new. TPS adjusted correctly. Gasoline is fresh, 94 grade, no ethanol. Plugs are new BR9EIX (iridium) Sled starts well (noticed...
  13. B

'11 Etec Aerocharger Turbo Questions

Hey Guys, I recently purchased a used 2011 etec turbo and had a few questions about it. I dont know a whole lot about these units so help is appreciated. 1st question: I have a low end bog in the sled until the turbo spools up then it takes off. I have tried playing around with the fuel...
  14. S

M1000 electrical??

So I did some testing last weekend on my sled. I've never had an issue with it before and I have ridden a few times this year. Halfway through the day it would die on me, it was like I hit the kill switch. It would start right up and run like a bat out of hell. It would start to die and I would...
  15. 0

another bluebird day ruined by my rmk 900

Every time I ride my rmk 900 I am either stressed out wondering what will break next or stressed out because I have to spend another $500 on fixing one more thing as I limp home. Either way, riding an rmk 900 is taking the fun out of snowmobiling for me. The latest B.S. is that it won't...
  16. M

2009 rmk 700 fouling plugs and low idle

ok my brother has an 09 rmk 700 with 3500 miles on it and it has a low idle and when you give the throttle a quick "snap", it fouls the plugs. I figured fuel filter and have a new one coming and going to try, but has anyone else have any issues like this and if so want was the solution. Thanks...
  17. D

Calling all M1000 Guru's, I need some HELP

I know this is long, but I really need help………..I just bought a 2008 M1000 which says it has 1100miles on it (but who really knows). It ran like crap when I got it, with a huge bog off the bottom (almost to the point of dying when you gas it from idle). I got the 09 ECU flash update done at the...
  18. T

04 Ski doo 800 won't rev over 4500???

I just bought this sled from a guy for super cheap. It starts and holds an idle, but I can't get it to rev over 4500 rpm's. I've worked on a lot of polaris rmk's but this is my first ski doo. Any ideas on what may be the problem? The guy I got it from said he thought it spun a bearing on the...
  19. mattsoreide

TM8 wont run..need HELP fellaz

Alright so here is what happened, picked up the sled on wednesday, took to the black hills for the weekend. Rode for a few hours on saturday and it ran great, slight low end bog but nothing a little tuning cant take care of. Went back to my truck at the parking lot and sled would not start...
  20. A

rmk 900 bogs and back fires

06 rmk 900 bogs and backfires, idles at 3000 rpm someimtes a little more once warm. sled will die or sputter and barely run when shifted into reverse, if you let it idles and slowly accelerate you usually get a 2-4 second burst of power up to about 8000 rpm then its just like someone hit the...
Premium Features