• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

avalanche airbag

1. G

WTB: Pieps Jetforce Bag

Looking for the best price on a Jetforce bag... new or used. Thanks.
  2. N

BCA Float 12 with 1.0 Cylinder

This is a new with tags, never used BCA Float 12 avy pack. Please note that this is the 1.0 system. Comes with empty cylinder. For a great overview of the pack see the youtube video below. $475 obo shipped to the lower 48. Can ship Alaska but we will need to discuss the cost. Possibly ship...
  3. J

BCA float 32 brand new $650 CAD

For sale, brand new never used BCA float 32. Includes canister. $650 CAD. Located pemberton BC. Willing to ship within country at buyers cost. Pack is too tall for my wife (5'2"). Pm for details or photos.
  4. gr8skidoo

New Float 22 Throttle Airbag - BLACK FRIDAY SALE!!! $275.99 BCA

From now until next Saturday I-90 Motorsports is selling last year's Float 22 Throttle Airbags at ONLY $275.99!!! For an additional $175.00, you will get your Float Cylinder as well. We will ship these anywhere in the U.S. Click the button below to purchase your airbag today!!! <form...
  5. FirstPlaceParts

New Avalanche Gear - Bags, Probes, Beacons & more.

We have a great selection of Avalanche Gear in stock, here are some links to what we carry: Avalanche Air Bags Avalanche Beacons Avalanche Probes Avalanche Shovels Survival Gear All Avalanche and Survival Gear Thanks Mark
  6. D

BCA Float 22 with Cylinder New in box with Tags $500

SOLD BCA Float 22 with Cylinder New in box with Tags $500 SOLD >>>>>>>>>I have a BRAND NEW with tags still on the pack and the cylinder still in box FLOAT 22 (Blue) and Cylinder. Will take $500 plus shipping. Please PM with a phone number and I will text pics. Thanks Panel access, zippered...
  7. D

BCA Float Throttle with Cylinder New in box with Tags $500

Sold - BCA Float Throttle with Cylinder New in box with Tags $500 Sold!!! Thank you I have a BRAND NEW with tags still on the pack and the cylinder still in box FLOAT 22 THROTTLE (Orange) and Cylinder. Will take $500 plus shipping. Please PM with a phone number and I will text pics. Thanks...
  8. colorado_matt

avalanche airbag review: HIGHMARK by SnowPulse VEST

The vest is a great option for active riding and has great organized storage. There is a lot of adjustment to achieve a good tight personal fit for a wide variety of riders. The material quality is top of the line and this avalanche airbag was designed by and for sledders. L-NuxrpZcEY
  9. S

BCA Float 30 F/S $450 shipped lower 48 states

**SOLD**BCA Float 30 F/S $425 shipped US *****SOLD****Complete BCA Float 30 with freshly charged cylinder. I used this bag for a couple of seasons and tested the bag last year. Has never been deployed outside. Just had the pack and cylinder checked and re-filled this week by an authorized...
  10. S

ABS Escape 30

For Sale ABS Escape 30 Bag, canister, trigger, leg straps and H20 hydration pocket. Excellent condition. $750 OBO Price reduced to $550 [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]
  11. M

K2 avalanche ball

Does anyone have any info on avalanche balls....It seems to be used primarily in Europe at present with good sucess in the aiding of finding avalanche victims. I think it would be great if somehow it was able to be integrated into an avalanche backpack. I don't really look at the avalanche...
  12. K

WTB - avy pack in WA

Looking for snow pulse, abs backpack, or any airbag system near woodinville wa. Used, deployed, empty can, whatever.. $600 or less. PM or reply. Thank you Just picked up a float30 off craigs but feel free to post anything you have avail for others.
  13. C

ABS vario 15L

ABS vario 15 brand new never used. bought it about 3 months ago. has been test fired for warranty. includes the Base unit, 15 liter pack, nitrogen cylinder, and trigger. i paid around $1000, will sell for $750 shipped PM if interested
  14. WyoPro

ABS FREERIDE 4L PACK FOR SALE

SOLD SOLD SOLD For sale is an Ortovox S1 beacon. Paypal accepted and will ship at buyers expense Located in Laramie, WY 82072 $300 OBO Call (307) 351-1130 for any questions. Thanks for looking.
  15. FirstPlaceParts

ABS, BCA and SnowPulse Avy Bags -

Great selection of Avalanche Bags, we carry ABS, BCA and SnowPulse airbags. The ABS bag has two new models for snowmobilers. Here is a link to all our Avalanche Bags: Avalanche Airbags Thanks Mark
  16. FirstPlaceParts

ABS, SnowPulse and BCA Avy Bags

We carry the full line of ABS Avy Bags, SnowPulse Avy Bags and the BCA Avy Bags. All the details are on our web site, they can be purchased directly from our web site also. Here is a link to our Avy Section: =Avalanche+Gear&page=1&resultsPerPage=96"]Avalanche Air Bags ***We will have the...
  17. FirstPlaceParts

ABS Packs and Canisters

We have the full line of ABS Packs and ABS Canisters on our site. Compare the models and take a look at the color Choices. Here is a link to our ABS Section: ABS Avalanche Air Bags We also have the BCA Packs that can be found here: BCA Avalanche Air Bags Thanks Mark
  18. FirstPlaceParts

ABS Freeride Sale until they are Gone

Hello: We are offering your choice of either a, Shovel and Probe, or a Spot Beacon when you buy a ABS Freeride. You can see the special at the following URL: www.FirstPlaceParts.com Thanks Mark
  19. SnowBigDeal

Video of ABS Airbag Deployment at HayDays

Thanks to Rob (sorry, can't remember your Alias on here) for filming this for us and thanks to Brian, Steven, Nathan, Mike, and Mark (don't know your names on here either) for your purchase! For those who have wondered what the ABS Airbags look like when you deploy them here is a link to a...
  20. FirstPlaceParts

ABS Avalanche Demo and Instruction

Here is a link to the proper use and testing of a ABS Avalanche Pack. It explains the canister, t-handle and proper packing. Anyone who has a pack should watch this. Pack Test Video Thanks Mark
Premium Features