• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

engine light

1. B

800 assault engine runs rough at idle- rpm drops

2009 800 Assault RMK- efi The engine will start just fine, but the rpms fluctuates. Sometimes higher but mostly lower and then dies. Hard to use PERK when it wont idle right. I have good fresh gas. proper temperature new plugs. Could this be power valves? :face-icon-small-con and would...
  2. R

2006 M7 Bog

Having trouble with my 2006 M7, EFI. Took my sled out this weekend after it ran great last weekend. Took off from the truck sled was running great then all the sudden the sled started to bog down terrible and flash the check engine light. I shut the sled off and started it back up, no more check...
  3. R

8 flashes engine&temp light....Temp sensor?

I have a 2000 yamaha venuture. I am getting an 8 flash sequence of the warning light and the temp light. From what I can understand this is an issue with the "water temp sensor" . I have isolated the temp sensor by replacing this with one that I know is good and still get the light. I have...
  4. S

2006 800H.O. yellow engine shaped light blinking

Summit powerTECH, 1400 bone stock miles till now ...... Just added a Can and V force 3 reeds. Shortly after adding them, the yellow engine shaped light is now flashing continually. No beeps. The sled runs PURRRRRFECT through all RPM's. The sled shows no sign of any problem whatsoever. Totally...
Premium Features